LC and LCMS webinars - Week 18
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 18
In the week from May 3, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 900 LC and GC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Extend the possibilities with Agilent’s OpenLab CDS using SLIMS for Sample Management
Learn how SLIMS can be used in conjunction with Agilent’s OpenLab CDS for digitalizing your lab operations with an overview of the entire system and a demonstration.
2. Agilent Technologies: 2021 Agilent Science and Technology Virtual Symposium
Advancing Science Together. Innovation in life science and applied chemicals with you in mind. ASTvS 2021 is live across several continents.
3. New Food magazine/Metrohm International: Improving your analytics for beverage analysis with ion chromatography
We will begin with an overview of the latest analytical techniques used for beverage analyses and the presenters will then take a closer look at the benefits of ion chromatography for beverage analysis.
4. Mestrelab Research: Semi-automated LC-MS interpretation of DNA conjugates in 96 or 384 well plates
Roberto Martinez from Novartis (Basel) will give you a short introduction to the QC Profiling plugin, for semi-automated LCMS interpretations of DNA conjugates.
5. Agilent Technologies: LCMS Big Data: Experimental Design, Data Processing, and Alignment
This webinar will focus on Qualitative Analysis 10 and Profinder 10 and how these two software programs are connected and crucial to scientist’s workflows.
6. Agilent Technologies: Why Good Chromatography Matters for LCMS
This introduction webinar starts at the beginning by illustrating the optimal configuration of LC modules and LC capillary tubing to ensure lowest peak broadening to take place prior to MS detection.
7. SelectScience/Waters Corporation: Enhancing LC-MS analysis of oligos, peptides, and glycans using hybrid surface technology
In this webinar, a team of scientists from Waters Corporation will describe the benefits of the ACQUITY PREMIER Solution with MaxPeak HPS Technology in mitigating problematic metal interactions.