LC and LCMS webinars - Week 29
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 29
In the week from July 19, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 LC and GC webinars.
1. Phenomenex: Core shell Performance and Phase Selectivity
The Core-Shell Performance Advantage. Significance of different Stationary Phase. Applications and Examples.
2. Phenomenex: How to do a Successful SPE Method Development & Optimization
What to be considered? Various phases of SPE. How to run a successful SPE method. Optimizing the methods after development.
3. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Polar pesticides in Food: State of the Art with IC/MSMS
In this webinar we will present an overview of the ion chromatography (IC) solutions for polar analysis in food matrices using Mass Spectrometry.
4. SCION Instruments: Compass CDS: Plugins
In this webinar John MacKenzie reviews and demonstrates some of the Compass CDS Plugins. This is one of the strengths of the Compass, as it makes it an easier and more versatile product.
5. Waters Corporation: Drug Testing by LC-MS: Immunosuppressants and Antifungals
Topic 1: Analysis of Plasma Mycophenolic Acid for Clinical Research and Topic 2: UPLC-MS/MS Analysis of Azole Antifungals in Serum for Clinical Research.
6. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Highly Sensitive and Robust LC-MS/MS Solutions for Quantitation of Nitrosamine Impurities in Metformin Drug Products
Herein, we described LC-SRM-MS method developed using the Vanquish Horizon UHPLC coupled to a TSQ Quantis for the detection and quantitation of 10 nitrosamines in metformin drug products.
7. Waters Corporation: Power up your Productivity through Automation
This Webinar will introduce the Andrew+ Robot and OneLab Software for the preparation of standards and samples.
8. Technology Networks/SCIEX: Identifying Oligonucleotide Impurities and Metabolites With High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry
In this webinar, a novel LC-MS/MS Q-TOF instrument (ZenoTOF 7600 system, SCIEX) equipped with a patented ion trap will be applied to the acquisition of highly modified oligonucleotides.
9. Waters Corporation: Drug Testing by LC-MS: Oncology and Anti-Epileptic Drugs
Topic 1: Analysis of Methotrexate, Busulfan and 5FU from Plasma and Serum for Clinical Research and Topic 2: Rapid Analysis of Panels of Anti-Epileptic Drugs (AEDs) for Clinical Research.
10. Waters Corporation: Multi Reflecting Time-of-Flight Technology and its implications for the future of HRMS
We will cover the fundamentals of multi reflecting Time-of-Flight (MRT) and address the most asked questions since launch!
11. SelectScience/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Launch your lab into the future with automated LC-MS/MS
In this two-part webinar, hear from clinical chemistry experts Dr. Andrew Davison and Dr. Rachel Carling on why LC-MS/MS is needed to advance clinical laboratory medicine.
12. Agilent Technologies: High-throughput LC-MS analysis to systematically map gut microbiome drug metabolism
Our webinar on July 21st looks at how we can use high-throughput LC-MS analysis to systematically map the drug metabolizing capacity of the gut microbiota.
13. Waters Corporation: Nitrosamine Analysis (NDMA & NDEA) in Raw Materials/Excipients and Finished Product by UPLC-QDa
We will discuss manufacturing processes to reduce impurity presence as far as possible, as well as laboratory analysis of incoming raw materials and finished product.
14. Waters Corporation: Persistent and mobile organic chemicals in the aquatic environment: Occurrence and analytical challenges
This presentation will focus on SFC by (i) highlighting methodical challenges and advantages (ii) will present several applications of SFC for analysis of PM(T) substances in environmental water samples.
15. SelectScience/Thermo Fisher Scientific: How to enhance productivity with an integrated compliance-ready software platform for analyses requiring chromatographic and mass spectrometric analysis
In this webinar Dr. Dan Bach Kristensen shares examples of how to boost productivity by using the right LC-MS software to streamline analytical workflows and enable the use of MS as a routine detector.
16. Agilent Technologies: Pesticides screening methodology in different food matrices using the LC/Q-TOF and MassHunter Screener Tool
Being a reliable partner for your lab, we endeavor to continue providing you ROBUST analytical power to deliver HIGH EFFICIENCY to enhance your PRODUCTIVITY & PROFITABILITY.