LC and LCMS webinars - Week 38
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 38
In the week from September 20, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 LC and GC webinars.
1. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: HPLC: How to increase productivity and reduce downtime
In this webinar, Marc Fuehrer explores the different barriers associated with HPLC productivity, and how to best overcome them using Agilent LC Supplies, and by applying regular system maintenance.
2. PerkinElmer: Achieving the Standards in Forensic Toxicology: A Focus on Benzodiazepines Method Development Using Laminar Flow Mass Spectrometry
We will highlight a developed method on the QSIGHT 220 and the validated parameters for the detection and quantitation of those benzodiazepines that are listed on two standards for forensic toxicology.
3. Waters Corporation: Enhancing protein detection and lipid class coverage during the analysis of tuberculosis granulomas using DESI imaging and Cyclic IMS
DESI Cyclic IMS was utilized to determine the spatial distribution of peptides/proteins and lipids in the immune cells and necrotic cores of TB granulomas.
4. SCION Instruments: HPLC Applications
In this webinar Ashleigh Mellor will explore the many Applications and practical examples of the LC6000.
5. Agilent Technologies: HPLC Connections — Fittings and Flow Path
There are so many choices but how do you choose what is best for your instrument and your analysis?
6. Technology Networks/Peak Scientific: Gas Safety in Your Laboratory
In this webinar, we will discuss the benefits of using gas generators for your laboratory gas supply in terms of safety, convenience and the potential reduction of overheads compared to cylinders or dewars.
7. Agilent Technologies: LCMS Applications for Clinical Research using the Agilent Ultivo TQ
We will review several common applications for clinical research labs, for example: 25-hydroxyvitanmin D, testosterone and the other analytes in biological matrices using the Agilent Ultivo TQ LCMS system.
8. Restek Corporation: The LC column - an unknown creature?
In this webinar we will discuss the following topics: Basics on LC columns, their production, stability, aging and tips for handling and care, prevention of typical errors.
9. Technology Networks/Thermo Scientific/Waters Corporation: Data Reporting, Integrity and Compliance
To ensure the integrity and compliance of reported data, each laboratory should ensure the process from sampling to reporting is fully controlled.
10. Waters Corporation: Save Time and Money with Waters Session 8: LC Method Migration: Moving methods to newer LC assets within or across labs
Join our panelists for a discussion on the WHY and HOW of LC method migration to newer LC technology.
11. Phenomenex: Separation Science – Columns, A Wonderful Tool
In this webinar we will talk about HPLC columns.