HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 9/2022
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 9/2022
In the week from February 28, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 1 500 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Automated AssayMap Workflow for Proximity-Dependent Labeling Coupled to Mass Spectrometry Proteomics
- Tu, 1.3.2022, 19:00 (CET - Prague)
In this presentation I will show a fully automated streptavidin AP-MS preparation for any proximity-dependent labeling (i.e., BioID, TurboID, APEX, etc) protocol using the AssayMap Bravo platform.
2. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Super-charge your method development with a quick, easy, universally compatible LC and LC/MS method
- We, 2.3.2022, 15:00 (CET - Prague)
Scott Bollen, demonstrates how you can achieve enhanced performance for basic analytes under weak ionic strength mobile phase conditions, such as formic acid and outlines a new method development tool.
3. Waters Corporation: Ask Me Anything About Tracking and Trending Data
- We, 2.3.2022, 16:00 (CET - Prague)
Please join us for this live discussion to learn more and bring your Empower questions for this exclusive opportunity to ask our expert, Neil Lander, anything about Empower!
4. Agilent Technologies: Avoid System Contamination with Ion-Pair-Free Analysis of Oligonucleotides by LC and RapidFire HILIC MS
- We, 2.3.2022, 19:00 (CET - Prague)
In this webinar, we present high-quality MS analysis of a wide variety of oligonucleotide samples without the use of ion-pairing reagents, on both LC and RapidFire 6545XT AdvanceBio QTOF configurations.
5. Phenomenex: Sample Prep Method Development Tips and Tricks
- Th, 3.3.2022, 04:00 (CET - Prague)
Topics like: Comprehend simple to complex sample preparation techniques. Understand SPE Troubleshooting & optimization fundamentals. ...
6. Waters Corporation: Tired of pipetting too much?
- Th, 3.3.2022, 10:00 (CET - Prague)
Sign up for this seminar to see the Andrew+ pipetting robot live and to discover how easy it is to design and execute your workflows thanks to the very intuitive browser-based OneLab software.
7. Agilent Technologies: Work Smarter, Not Harder: Informatics Tools and Techniques
- Th, 3.3.2022, 17:30 (CET - Prague)
The latest informatics innovations, like new peak optimization tools and streamlined processes for cloud deployments, can help increase efficiencies in your workflows.