HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 16/2022
LabRullez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 16/2022
In the week from April 18, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. SelectScience/Phenomenex: Size-exclusion chromatography: How to upgrade your current methods
- Tu, 19.4.2022, 17:00 (CEST - Prague)
In this webinar, hear from Dr. Helen Whitby, senior product manager at Phenomenex, as she explores SEC method development, with a focus on method transfer and sustainability.
2. Technology Networks/SCIEX: Assessment of Biotherapeutics Quality Attributes Leveraging a Novel Fragmentation Technique
- Tu, 19.4.2022, 18:00 (CEST - Prague)
The novel fragmentation technique, EAD of the ZenoTOF 7600 system (SCIEX), was employed for peptide mapping of a multispecific monoclonal antibody (mAb) as well as IgG1 and IgG4 mAb samples.
3. SCIEX: LC-MS/MS 101 webinar series: Effective data processing
- Tu, 19.4.2022, 19:00 (CEST - Prague)
We will discuss how easy it is to get from data to results in LC-MS/MS.
4. Agilent Technologies: Bright Untargeted Metabolomics Approaches and Flux Analysis to Decipher Cellular Metabolism
- Tu, 19.4.2022, 20:30 (CET - Prague)
3 Topics: The Role of Second Messenger in Mycobacterial Drug Tolerance; A Hybrid Cytoplasmic–mitochondrial Tricarboxylic Acid Cycle in Prostate Cancer; Metabolic Vulnerabilities in Breast Cancer.
5. Agilent Technologies: ChromTalk Episode 14: Tips & Tricks In Modernizing Methods For Efficient & Productive Analysis
- We, 20.4.2022, 12:30 (CEST - Prague)
Modernizing traditional methods = Efficient & Productive Analysis.
6. Agilent Technologies: Charting your HPLC Separation Course with Agilent: Session 3 - Deeper Exploration into the World of HPLC - Develop and Transfer Robust HPLC Methods
- We, 20.4.2022, 19:00 (CEST - Prague)
This session is designed to implement HPLC/UHPLC robust method development and transfer. Guidance on developing robust methods. Concepts to think about when transferring methods.
7. Phenomenex: How to Optimize Your Current LC Method for Beginners
- Th, 21.4.2022, 05:00 (CEST - Prague)
4 Topics: Know about the chromatographic process & How to select right column & Understand about the basic method parameters & How to optimize method.
8. VWR: Size exclusion analysis of mAbs: advanced detection - advanced columns
- Th, 21.4.2022, 15:00 (CEST - Prague)
This webinar will explain the different detection methods and their results. Special emphasis will be placed on the higher requirements for size exclusion columns preceding advanced detection methods.
9. Agilent Technologies: OpenLab CDS Reporting – How to perform “Auto calculations” with the help of Intelligent Reports
- Fr, 22.4.2022, 11:30 (CEST - Prague)
We will look into how to create basic and auto calculation reports using OpenLab CDS thus saving time and errors related to manual transcription.