Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 40/2022
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 40/2022
In the week from October 3, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of liquid phase and especially HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars
1. Agilent Technologies: Improving UV-Vis Efficiency with Simultaneous Data Collection
- Mo, 3.10.2022, 5:00 (CEST)
We will discuss in this webinar what to do in these scenarios - and how simultaneous data collection can speed up sample throughput and improve workflows.
2. Separation Science/MilliporeSigma: Carboxen® Synthetic Carbon: A Derivatized Resin for Process and Preparative Chromatography
- Tu, 4.10.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
Webinar highlighting the advantages and value of synthetic carbon separation media in both liquid and gas purifications.
3. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Contaminants in food - Sample preparation and POPs
- Tu, 4.10.2022, 11:00 (CEST - Prague)
Webinar will cover topics like Sample preparation in food analysis or Persistent organic pollutants analysis by GC-MS/MS.
4. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies/Thermo Fisher Scientific/Oxford Instruments/PAL Systems/RAFA: Virtual Food Analysis Summit 2022
- Tu, 4.10.2022, 13:30 (CEST)
Join us online, in real-time, to discuss the very latest developments in food safety analysis, food legislation and quality control, food pathogens, pesticides, mycotoxins, and more.
5. Technology Networks/Agilent Technologies: Applied Versatility: Automated Liquid Handling for Many Applications
- Tu, 4.10.2022, 15:00 (CEST - Prague)
In this webinar, we will highlight the uses and adaptations of the Agilent Bravo liquid handling platform.
6. Agilent Technologies: Tips for Developing Successful Solid Phase Extraction Methods
- Tu, 4.10.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
In this talk, we will discuss tips for selecting, developing, and implementing simple and successful solid phase extraction methods.
7. Agilent Technologies: Multiplatform Untargeted Metabolomics (LC/MS, GC/MS, CE/MS) vs Semitargeted LC/MS for Lipids and Polar Compounds
-We, 5.10.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
Advantages and limitations of these analytical platforms will be discussed with some examples from our laboratory.
8. Agilent Technologies: Solutions and best practices for 2D-LC
- We, 5.10.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Get an overview of 2D-LC instrumentation for multi-heart cutting and comprehensive 2D-LC.
9. Agilent Technologies: Sweetening you Sugar Analysis with Electrichemical detection
- We, 5.10.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
In this talk we compare three commonly used techniques for the analysis of sugars. We will demonstrate the LOD and LOQs of each detector for a series of standards and samples.
10. Agilent Technologies: Oligo to Go: Navigating your LC/MS Options for Oligonucleotide Characterization
- We, 5.10.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
This presentation will focus on a range of LCMS options for the characterization of oligo samples and data analysis strategies behind those efforts.
11. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Contaminants in food - NIAS in packaging and PFAS
- Th, 6.10.2022, 11:00 (CEST - Prague)
Topics: NIAS in packaging and PFAS, A GC- and LC-MS workflow for determining NIAS in food packaging.
12. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Analysis of battery electrolytes
- Th, 6.10.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
Learn about analytical solutions for lithium-ion battery material and structural analysis. Learn how IC, GC-MS, ICP-OES, and SEM support battery value chain from raw materials to recycling.
13. Technology Networks/Tosoh Bioscience: Refine Size Exclusion Analysis of Proteins Using Multi-Angle Light Scattering and Mass Spectrometry
- Th, 6.10.2022, 15:00 (CEST)
This webinar will explain the different detection methods and their results. Special emphasis will be placed on the higher requirements for size exclusion columns preceding advanced detection methods.
14. Phenomenex: What Cleaning a Column Can Teach About HPLC Basics
- Th, 6.10.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
Topics: Confidently select the proper solvents with which to clean a particular column. Cleaning an HPLC column for common applications. The retention mechanisms that occur during each LC methodology.
15. Agilent Technologies: Deciding What Accessories You Need for a High End UV-Vis-NIR Instrument
- Th, 6.10.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
An examination into the types of measurements and the accessory(s) needed to gather the desired data will be made in this discussion.
16. Agilent Technologies: Understanding UV-Vis (-NIR) Instrument Parameters
- Fr, 7.10.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
While making a UV-Vis (-NIR) measurement is simple, making an accurate measurement requires an understanding of instrument parameters and their effects on the measurement.