Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 42/2022
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 42/2022
In the week from October 17, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of liquid phase and especially HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars
1. Merck: Strategies for Efficient Analyses of Proteins: From Aggregates to Post-Translational Modifications
- Tu, 18.10.2022, 15:00 (CEST)
Strategies and techniques to maximize efficiency and resolution when using reversed phase chromatography (RPC) and size exclusion chromatography (SEC) in analyzing biomacromolecules.
2. Waters Corporation: Desorption Electrospray Ionization (DESI) MS – A powerful tool for chemical and materials surface analysis
- Tu, 18.10.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
We will take a look at some materials analysis applications developed within waters and highlight technology improvements of the new DESI XS source.
3. Separation Science: Glycan Analysis in Biopharma: Challenges & Future Directions
- We, 19.10.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
An expert presentation and discussion event in which experts discuss their approaches to the challenges of glycosylation analysis, focused on biotherapeutics and biomarkers.
4. Agilent Technologies: Implementation of 2 - Dimensional Chromatography for Characterization of Non - Ionic Surfactants with Accurate Mass Time of Flight Spectrometry
- We, 19.10.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
In the first dimension the separation is by degree of ethoxylation, while in the second dimension by the separation occurs by the length of the hydrophobic tail.
5. Agilent Technologies: Targeted Proteomic Analysis of Cell Death Pathway Activation in Cancer Cell Lines
- We, 19.10.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
Here we used an Agilent 6495C LC-MS/MS system and the MRM Proteomics PeptiQuant Plus kit to perform targeted analysis of 270 proteins in leukemia cells following treatment with the enzyme-drug L-asparaginase.
6. Phenomenex: Method Development Strategies for Peptide Analysis
- Th, 20.10.2022, 05:00 (CEST)
Topics: The basics of peptides, A deep dive into different phase chemistries, Understand critical parameters.
7. Waters Corporation: APGC-MS/MS a game changer for routine pesticide analysis: Reaching new heights
- Th, 20.10.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
The use of GC-MS/MS utilizing APGC has been shown to offer significant improvements in performance over electron ionization (EI) for pesticide residue analysis, in terms of selectivity and specificity.
8. Technology Networks: A Novel Strategy for Sequencing Larger RNA With Mass Spectrometry
- Th, 20.10.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
This webinar will present our progress in developing experimental strategies as well as the software tools necessary to support experimental design and data interpretation.
9. Agilent Technologies: Simultaneous Data Collection - Improving Your UV-Vis Workflows
- Fr, 21.10.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
When using a UV-VIS Spectrometer for routine measurements, efficiency and throughput are key.