Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 16/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 16/2023
In the week from April 17, the following webinars await you in the field of liquid phase and especially HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 500 GC, LC nad MS webinars
1. Agilent Technologies: Fundamentals of Gel Permeation Chromatography Analysis
- Mo, 17.4.2023, 12:00 (CEST)
The basics of GPC along with details of various detection techniques, parameters, separation mechanism and interpretation of data.
2. Thermo Fisher Scientific: IC Symposium 2023 - Day 1
- Tu, 18.4.2023, 05:30 (CEST)
Join us for the 2023 Global IC Symposium! North and South America
3. Metrohm: Ion Chromatography for Pharmaceutical Applications
- Tu, 18.4.2023, 15:00 (CEST)
Recently validated IC methods for various assays and their associated impurities and challenges associated with some magnesium-based OTC products.
4. Shimadzu Corporation: MALDI-Imaging For All: A Researcher’s Guide
- We, 19.4.2023, 08:00 (CEST)
Join us to learn how you can become an expert in MS imaging with Shimadzu's MALDI-TOF today.
5. Thermo Fisher Scientific: IC Symposium 2023 - Day 2
- We, 19.4.2023, 10:00 (CET)
Join us for the 2023 Global IC Symposium! Europe and Africa
6. Agilent Technologies: GPC Method Development : It’s not just about sample size in solution
- We, 19.4.2023, 12:00 (CEST)
The systematic ways in designing GPC method development experiments and selection of key components, parameters and column based on the sample type and properties.
7. DataApex: Ask the Expert: Effective work with sequences in Clarity
- We, 19.4.2023, 15:00 (CEST)
We will show you how to work with sequences in Clarity Chromatography Software and answer your questions.
8. Wiley Analytical Science/Agilent Technologies: Jump Start Your LC/Q-TOF Omics Investigation with Reliable Workflows
- We, 19.4.2023, 17:30 (CEST)
This webinar will focus on untargeted LC/MS Omics solutions that will provide the biological insights needed to produce meaningful results.
9. Metrohm: Don’t Miss the Endpoint – Titrate It Right the First Time!
- We, 19.4.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
We will share best practices for accurate titrations and tips that he’s picked up in his 20 years of performing titrations.
10. Thermo Fisher Scientific: IC Symposium 2023 - Day 3
- Th, 20.4.2023, 05:00 (CEST)
Join us for the 2023 Global IC Symposium! Day 3 | Asia Pacific.
11. SelectScience/PreOmics: Next generation solutions for proteomics sample preparation
- Th, 20.4.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
Join this webinar to learn how to simplify, speed-up, and standardize your proteomics sample preparation for LC-MS.
12. Agilent Technologies: Pace Up with Fast GPC Analysis
- Fr, 21.4.2023, 12:00 (CEST)
How to systematically convert traditional GPC methods to fast GPC, optimize your method parameters for fast GPC analysis and increase lab productivity with proper column selection.