Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 17/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 17/2023
In the week from April 24, the following webinars await you in the field of liquid phase and especially HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 500 GC, LC nad MS webinars
1. Bruker Daltonics: Bruker Virtual PaSER Workshop
- Mo, 24.4.2023, 13:00 (CEST)
Dear user and other PaSER interested customers, You are hereby invited to our 2nd Virtual PaSER Workshop.
2. C&EN/Shimadzu Corporation: The Newest Alternative to Animal Testing for Skin Sensitization
- We, 26.4.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
In this webinar, we will present the technical background of the ADRA method and how to conduct ADRA testing using HPLC.
3. Agilent Technologies: How to set MS Scan Parameters for your LCMS Experiment
- We, 26.4.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
An easy to follow guide detailing how to set MS scan parameters for an LCMS experiment will be presented.
4. GERSTEL: Automation of Solid Phase Extraction Procedures using a Novel Robotic Automation Platform
- We, 26.4.2023, 20:00 (CEST)
Learn how to automate your SPE procedures with the LCTech FREESTYLE™ system for various sample types.
5. Agilent Technologies: Nitrosamines - The LC/MS Edge 1st Edition: Indian Pharmaceutical Industry Perspective & Evolving Regulatory Landscape
- Th, 27.4.2023, 07:30 (CEST)
Join us for the first session, focused on the growing concern of nitrosamines in the Indian pharmaceutical industry.
6. Bruker Daltonics: Expanding the Horizons of 4D-Metabolomics and 4D-Lipidomics
- Th, 27.4.2023, 14:00 (CEST)
Benefits of TIMS for Metabolomics and Lipidomics. SpatialOMx for in-depth 4D-Lipidomics, Application Round-up: 4D-Metabolomics and 4D-Lipidomics.
7. Evosep Biosystems: Targeted Workflows
- Th, 27.4.2023, 16:00 (CEST)
Targeted workflows are particularly interesting for identifying established biomarkers in various applications.
8. Waters Corporation: USP MONOGRAPHS: HOW TO MODERNIZE METHODS AND STILL BE IN COMPLIANCE
- Th, 27.4.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
Review the allowable changes to USP monographs for gradient and isocratic assays. Examples of modernized assays from HPLC to UHPLC or UPLC.
9. Wiley Analytical Science/Bruker: Effective Analysis of Polymers Using IR, Raman Spectroscopy, and MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry
- Th, 27.4.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
Examples will be presented demonstrating the effectiveness of IR and Raman analysis and will discuss several MS analytical techniques and their applications for polymer analysis.
10. Agilent Technologies: UV/Vis Software Bootcamp
- Th, 27.4.2023, 20:00 (CET)
UV/Vis Software topics...