Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 47/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 47/2023
In the week from November 20, the following webinars await you in the field of liquid phase and especially HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 500 GC, LC nad MS webinars
1. Bruker Daltonics: Transforming the User Experience with Real-time Quality Control for Metabolomics and Lipidomics
- We, 22.11.2023, 11:00 (CET)
The webinar covers the importance of quality control (QC) in metabolomics and lipidomics, and showcases Bruker's solution for monitoring data quality during its acquisition using TASQ®.
2. Waters Corporation: Waters Electronic Biopharma Analytical Forum
- We, 22.11.2023, 15:00 (CEST)
Learn more about latest analytical developments and listen to expert talks.
3. Metrohm: The power of LIMS: How to transform your laboratory into a fully integrated digital ecosystem
- We, 22.11.2023, 16:00 CET
This webinar will showcase an exemplary workflow based on the seamless integration of OMNIS Software and the Laboratory Information Management System from 1LIMS.