LC and LCMS webinars - Week 50
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 50
In the week from December 7, 2020, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 600 GC and LC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Higher Capacity, Lower Complexity – InfinityLab LC Fraction Collector Clusters
2. LCGC/Agilent Technologies: Regulatory Requirements and Analytical Strategies to Analyze Extractables and Leachables
3. SelectScience/Waters Corporation: Non-specific adsorption: Common causes, how it affects chromatographic results, and how to prevent it
4. Technology Networks/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Native Mass Spectrometry and COVID-19: Uncovering Drug Binding and Oligomerization
5. Bruker Daltonics: Classification of Invasive Melanoma by Imaging Mass Spectrometry
6. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Increased confidence in peptide identification and quantification using Thermo Scientific Proteome Discoverer 2.5 software and INFERYS Rescoring
7. Agilent Technologies: Quantification of Organophosphorus Nerve Agent Metabolites (OPNA) on the 6495C
8. Agilent Technologies: Next Generation Bio LC Solutions: Workflow solutions with the new 1290 Infinity II Bio LC System with High-Speed Pump
9. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Super Charge your Method Development with a Quick, Easy Universally Compatible LC and LC/MS Method
10. LCGC/Agilent Technologies: LC/MS/MS Workflow to Determine over 500 Pesticides Residues in Compliance with SANTE 12682/2019 Guidelines
11. Technology Networks/SCIEX: Analysis of Process Related Impurities in Cell & Gene Therapy Products by SWATH LC-MS
12. SelectScience/Phenomenex: Sample Preparation Strategies for Oligonucleotides Bioanalytical Workflows
13. Agilent Technologies: WHAT Do I Need for Successful Method Development?
14. Agilent Technologies: Understanding the Language of Liquid Chromatographic Results
15. LCGC/Agilent Technologies: The benefits of dedicated HPLC and chromatography column for analysis of Biomolecules
In the week from December 14, 2020, another 11 webinars are waiting for you in the field of LC and LCMS.