2022 SCIEX Biopharma Meeting Day 2 - Gene therapy, vaccines and oligonucleotides
SCIEX: 2022 SCIEX Biopharma Meeting
This online event has been designed for our customers and brings together opinion leaders, top scientists, and industry innovators to share their research in the biopharma field.
The technologies presented will be CE and LC-MS.
The presentations will also be available on demand after the virtual event.
10:00–10:10 Welcome and introduction
10:10–10:30 Topic: use of CE in RNA vaccine production
- Presenter: Simon Klenk, BioNTech
10:30–11:00 Tip and tricks for success in oligo analysis
- Presenter: Cathy Lane, SCIEX
11:00–11:20 Validation and transfer of Influenza CE-Purity assay into QC Lab at Seqirus
- Presenter: Patrick Buckley, Seqirus
11:20–11:50 Analytical Methods for the Characterization of RNA
- Presenter: Charlotte Graham, CPI
12:00–12:20 Expression and characterisation of SARS-CoV-2 spike and other glycoproteins to support the discovery of new therapeutic agents
- Presenter: Rachel Rowlinson and Mark Abbott, Peak Proteins
12:20–12:50 Handle with care: Ensuring LNP quality for better genetic medicines
- Presenter: Speaker: Adam Crowe, Precision Nanosystems