LC and LCMS webinars - February 2021
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - February 2021
In the first half of February 2021, so far the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 600 LC and GC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Recent Developments in Ion Mobility - Mass Spectrometry: Enabling Structural and Isomeric Separation for Large and Small Molecules
The talk will present on two specific areas of developments in Ion Mobility - Mass Spectrometry. Structural differences in native proteins and also focusing on the achievements in high resolution ion mobility.
2. Agilent Technologies: MassHunter Study Manager: streamline your LC/MS workflow and increase analytical productivity
MassHunter Study Manager is a software tool that automates LC/MS analyses for multiple sample sets and studies queued up for analysis on a single instrument.
3. Shimadzu Scientific Instruments: Analysis of Steroid Hormones by LC-MS/MS: Advancing Research in HIV/AIDS and Reproductive Sciences
This presentation will focus on ways in which the Endocrine Technologies Core applies LC-MS/MS analysis of steroid hormones to advancing research in HIV/AIDS, reproductive disorders, and contraception.
4. SelectScience/Waters Corporation: Compliance-ready intact mass analysis of modified oligonucleotides and impurities using the BioAccord LC-MS System
In this webinar, we will talk about how the BioAccord LC-MS system has helped users analyze a diverse range of modified oligonucleotides and known impurities using the compliance-ready workflow.
5. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies/Protein Metrics: Comprehensive adeno-associated virus critical quality attributes analysis with LC-MS
In this expert webinar we will highlight a workflow to characterize AAVs at the intact and peptide level, including PTM identification, host cell protein analysis and sequence variants.
6. Agilent Technologies: Technological Innovations to Speed Protein Characterization
In this presentation we present several mass spectrometry-based technologies used in a stage appropriate manner to dramatically shorten timelines and improve throughput in biologics research.
7. Agilent Technologies: Method Development for Multi-class, Multi-residue Analysis in Matrices
Five main phases of method development and optimization will be demonstrated including MS/MS conditions for individual compounds; LC conditions; sample preparation; validation or data acceptance.
8. Bruker Daltonics: High-Throughput Proteomics During a Pandemic
In this webinar will show the application and limitations of HT timsTOF Pro MS on large scale clinical sample sets in order to stratify patients and contribute to a multi-omics blood atlas of COVID-19 patients.
9. C&EN/Agilent Technologies: Agilent OpenLab Remote Access Solutions to increase productivity
This webinar introduces using "Thin Client" technology which enables all Masshunter, ChemStation or OpenLab CDS to be accessed outside the lab, whether this is at from nearby desks, across sites, or from home.
10. Shimadzu Scientific Instruments: Affinity Selection-Mass Spectrometry for the Discovery of Pharmacologically Active Natural Products
In this webinar we will talk about Affinity Selection - Mass Spectrometry for the Discovery of Pharmacologically Active Natural Products.