LC and LCMS webinars - Week 6
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 6
In the week from February 8, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 600 LC and GC webinars.
1. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies/Protein Metrics: Comprehensive adeno-associated virus critical quality attributes analysis with LC-MS
In this expert webinar we will highlight a workflow to characterize AAVs at the intact and peptide level, including PTM identification, host cell protein analysis and sequence variants.
2. Agilent Technologies: Technological Innovations to Speed Protein Characterization
In this presentation we present several mass spectrometry-based technologies used in a stage appropriate manner to dramatically shorten timelines and improve throughput in biologics research.
3. Agilent Technologies: Method Development for Multi-class, Multi-residue Analysis in Matrices
Five main phases of method development and optimization will be demonstrated including MS/MS conditions for individual compounds; LC conditions; sample preparation; validation or data acceptance.
4. Agilent Technologies: Analytical Labs: SLIMS Introductory Demonstration
This demonstration will focus on the implementation of a workflow and includes a complete round trip, from the original request to final reporting.
5. Bruker Daltonics: High-Throughput Proteomics During a Pandemic
In this webinar will show the application and limitations of HT timsTOF Pro MS on large scale clinical sample sets in order to stratify patients and contribute to a multi-omics blood atlas of COVID-19 patients.
6. C&EN/Agilent Technologies: Agilent OpenLab Remote Access Solutions to increase productivity
This webinar introduces using "Thin Client" technology which enables all Masshunter, ChemStation or OpenLab CDS to be accessed outside the lab, whether this is at from nearby desks, across sites, or from home.
7. Shimadzu Scientific Instruments: Affinity Selection-Mass Spectrometry for the Discovery of Pharmacologically Active Natural Products
In this webinar we will talk about Affinity Selection - Mass Spectrometry for the Discovery of Pharmacologically Active Natural Products.