Gel Permeation (GPC) / Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) Webinars
LabRulez: Gel Permeation (GPC) / Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) Webinars
There is a huge amount of information available today and finding the right ones quickly, or for a specific technique or combination of techniques is often a time consuming matter. The LabRulez database will significantly speed up and facilitate your search, especially in commercial sources.
We bring you an overview of currently available 26 webinars focused on GPC/SEC technology and its connection with various detectors, GPC/SEC column selection and a number of unique applications such as separation Biomolecules, Polymers, AAV, Protein or classic Pharmaceutical applications.
Finally, selection of the latest GPC/SEC applications in the LabRulezLCMS library of which more than 300 are currently available.
👉 Search and filter in more than 1 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: SEC and IEX for Biomolecules: Column Selection and Troubleshooting (Th, 28.4.2022, 17:00 (CEST - Prague))
Size Exclusion and Ion Exchange are typically run in non-denaturing conditions. That’s one of the reasons they are the two most common types of HPLC used for biomolecules.
2. Agilent Technologies: ChromTalk Episode 10: Concern for Compound Isolation or Purification? (RECORD | Already taken place Th, 6.1.2022)
We shall discuss in details about the fundamentals behind purifications, selection of parameters to get the best yield, choice of columns & system solutions & automation for throughput requirements.
3. Agilent Technologies: ChromTalk Episode 9: Gel Permeation/ Size Exclusion Chromatography (RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 21.12.2021)
In this Agilent ChromTalk, you will go back to basics of all about GPC/SEC, its application area, selection of GPC/ SEC columns & method conditions, typical types of GPC/ SEC instruments from experts.
4. Tosoh Bioscience: PolyAnalysis Forum - New Polymers with Complex Architectures (RECORD | Already taken place Th, 2.12.2021)
PolyAnalysis Forum - New polymers with complex architectures: why and how?
5. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Innovation Summit - Advancing Analytical Science - Day 2 (RECORD | Already taken place We, 20.10.2021)
Are you a new or existing separation scientist or chromatographer in industry and academia? Today we will discuss topics such as advances in large biomolecules and Chromatography with advanced detection.
6. The Analytical Scientist/Wyatt Technology: Measuring AAV Quality Attributes with Light Scattering (RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 19.10.2021)
We will present highly precise SEC-MALS method utilizes multi-angle light scattering in line with standard size-exclusion chromatography, requiring little sample prep, no reagents and minimal operator effort.
7. SelectScience/Phenomenex: Size exclusion native mass spectrometry for the characterization of monoclonal antibodies (RECORD | Already taken place We, 6.10.2021)
In this SelectScience webinar, Brian Rivera will discuss how non-denaturing SEC Native MS can be leveraged to streamline mAb characterization.
8. The Analytical Scientist: The Extreme HPLC Technology Forum (RECORD | Already taken place Th, 30.9.2021)
Sharing innovation updates, applications, and words of wisdom, our four technology providers will take you to the extreme edges of HPLC in terms of accuracy, robustness, and sample size.
9. Agilent Technologies: Protein A Affinity Capture followed By AdvanceBio SEC Aggregation Analysis using the Agilent InfinityLab Series 2D-LC System (RECORD | Already taken place We, 29.9.2021)
Protein biopharmaceuticals such as recombinant monoclonal antibodies are currently in widespread use for the treatment of various life-threatening diseases including cancer and autoimmune diseases.
10. Phenomenex: Method Robustness and Transferability for Modern Size Exclusion Methods (RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 24.8.2021)
Understand the impact of HPLC/UHPLC systems on obtaining robust and reproducible aggregate analysis data by SEC and determine the experimental parameters to vary to ensure analytical method robustness.
11. Phenomenex: Size Exclusion Chromatography: How to Select an SEC Column and Optimize a Method (RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 24.8.2021)
Accurate characterization of monoclonal antibody (mAb) aggregates has huge significance in the development of new therapeutic agents. Selection of SEC column and optimizing method place a crucial role.
12. Agilent Technologies: Structural Characterization of Biopolymers by GPC/SEC Coupled to Special Detectors (ELSD, Viscometer, Light Scattering) (RECORD | Already taken place We, 11.8.2021)
This webinar explores a basic introduction regarding biopolymers and a detailed discussion on characterization techniques via GPC/SEC, as well as the potential of adding advanced detection technologies.
13. Agilent Technologies: Superior results need superior columns…Make the right choice for your GPC Application (RECORD | Already taken place We, 28.7.2021)
Join us in this live webinar to discuss on various aspects of GPC column Selection.
14. Agilent Technologies: High Resolution Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) Analysis of Intact Protein Biotherapeutics (RECORD | Already taken place Mo, 5.7.2021)
This presentation will highlight comprehensive workflows for the analytical characterization of proteins using SEC, ProA-SEC 2D-LC and SEC-MS.
15. Agilent Technologies: Helpful ‘hints’ for Protein SEC Success (RECORD | Already taken place Th, 27.5.2021)
This webinar will provide key guidelines for successful SEC method development.
16. Waters Corporation: Waters LC Symposium - Materials and Pharma (RECORD | Already taken place Th, 25.3.2021)
Waters Corporation is pleased to bring together chromatography thought leaders for a week of scientific talks, demonstrations, discussions, and networking regarding novel LC technologies and applications.
17. Agilent Technologies: GPC Analysis with Fraction collection using OpenLAB CDS: A practical approach to simplify further characterization of complex mixtures (RECORD | Already taken place We, 24.3.2021)
This webinar will present a complete solution for an Agilent 1260 Infinity II GPC system coupled to a Fraction Collector controlled by Open LAB CDS software with integrated GPC workflows.
18. SelectScience/Waters Corporation: Taming the Viral Beast: Applying LC and LC-MS Technologies to the Analysis of rAAV Viral Vectors (RECORD | Already taken place We, 16.12.2020)
In this webinar you will discover the challenges associated with analyzing AAV samples, and discover how LC and LC-MS workflows can help solve these setbacks, including those that employ SEC, AEX.
19. Separation Science: Advanced Technologies Combined for Enhanced GPC/SEC Analysis of Polymers (RECORD | Already taken place Th, 29.10.2020)
Separation Science, in collaboration with Tosoh Bioscience offers an webinar that describes the latest technologies in GPC/SEC to characterize the molecular weight distribution and architecture of polymers.
Selection of the latest GPC/SEC applications in LabRulezLCMS library
Method Optimization for the Analysis of Monoclonal Antibodies by Size-Exclusion Chromatography (Technical notes | 2022 | Shimadzu)
Reliable High Resolution Protein SEC Separations for Online Native LC-MS mAb Analysis (Applications | 2022 | Waters)
USP Monograph mAb SEC Method Robustness on the XBridge Premier Protein SEC Column (Applications | 2022 | Waters)
Modern Size-Exclusion Chromatography Separations of Biosimilar Antibodies at Physiological pH and Ionic Strength (Applications | 2022 | Waters)
Waters ACQUITY and XBridge Premier Protein SEC 250 Å Columns: A New Benchmark in Inert SEC Column Design (Applications | 2022 | Waters)
Analysis of protein drugs aggregation Using Size Exclusion Chromatography (Applications | 2022 | Shimadzu)
Solutions for Aggregate and Fragment Analyses - SEC COLUMN TECHNOLOGY (Brochures and specifications | 2022 | Waters)
Rapid AAV Concentration Determination Using Size-Exclusion Chromatography with Fluorescence and UV Dual DetectionMS (Applications | 2021 | Waters)
Best Practices for Maintaining Column Performance in Size-Exclusion Chromatography during Long-Term StorageMS (Technical notes | 2021 | Waters)
Evaluation of SEC Columns for Analysis of ADC Aggregates and FragmentsMS (Applications | 2021 | Agilent Technologies)
High-Performance Biopharma Analysis - Application compendiumMS (Guides | 2021 | Agilent Technologies)
Span the Spectrum of Bio LC - Agilent InfinityLab Bio LC SolutionsMS (Brochures and specifications | 2021 | Agilent Technologies)
Watrex DeltaGel GPC/SEC kolonyMS (Brochures and specifications | 2021 | Watrex Praha)
Agilent AdvanceBio SEC 2.7 μm Columns - User guideMS (Manuals | 2021 | Agilent Technologies)
Agilent Bio SEC-3 LC ColumnsMS (Brochures and specifications | 2021 | Agilent Technologies)
Agilent Bio SEC-5 LC ColumnsMS (Brochures and specifications | 2021 | Agilent Technologies)
Agilent AdvanceBio SEC 1.9 μm Columns - User guideMS (Manuals | 2021 | Agilent Technologies)
Helpful ‘Hints’ for Protein SEC SuccessMS (Presentations | 2021 | Agilent Technologies)
Analysis of Polymer Additives - Shim-pack GPC 805 + GPC 801MS (Applications | 2021 | Shimadzu)
Calibration Curves of Shim-pack DiolMS (Applications | 2021 | Shimadzu)
Seamless Process from Protein Purification to EvaluationMS (Applications | 2021 | Shimadzu)
Analysis of Carboxymethyl Cellulose Using an Integrated HPLC SystemMS (Applications | 2021 | Shimadzu)
Resolution of Adeno-Associated Viral Vector Aggregates and Fragments with Agilent Bio SEC-5MS (Applications | 2021 | Agilent Technologies)
Automated Monoclonal Antibody Subunit Analysis by Online Reduction Using 2D-LC/MSMS (Applications | 2021 | Agilent Technologies)
ASMS 2021: Rapid Desalting of Proteins for Direct Infusion Intact Mass Analysis using an Optimized SEC TipMS (Posters | 2021 | Waters)
Advanced Polymer Chromatography Reverse Phase Method for Polymer Additives Using Tetrahydrofuran and Evaporative Light Scattering Detection in Under Three Minutes per SampleMS (Applications | 2021 | Waters)
Determination of Multiple Attributes of Monoclonal AntibodiesMS (Applications | 2021 | Agilent Technologies)
The Agilent InfinityLab 2D-LC ProtA‑SEC Kit and ServiceMS (Brochures and specifications | 2021 | Agilent Technologies)
Method Transfer of Size-Exclusion and Ion-Exchange Methods for Monoclonal Antibody Analysis from HPLC to the Arc Premier SystemMS (Applications | 2021 | Waters)
Evaluating the Waters ACQUITY Premier System as a Flexible LC Platform That Can Be Broadly Deployed in Biopharmaceutical LabsMS (Applications | 2021 | Waters)
Demonstrating a Fit-for-Purpose Solution for Biopharmaceutical Separations with the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class PLUS Bio Binary SystemMS (Applications | 2021 | Waters)
Agilent Bio SEC-5 for Analysis of Virus-Like Particles (VLP)MS (Applications | 2021 | Agilent Technologies)
Analyzing Monoclonal Antibody (mAb) Fragments and Dimers Using Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC)MS (Other | 2021 | Agilent Technologies)
Analyzing Monoclonal Antibody (mAbs) and mAb-Derived Therapeutics Using Native SEC-MSMS (Applications | 2021 | Agilent Technologies)
Arc HPLC Aqueous SEC/GPC Separation of PEO/PEGMS (Applications | 2021 | Waters)
SEC/GPC, DSC, and TGA Analysis of Low Molecular Weight Poly-L-lactic AcidMS (Applications | 2021 | Waters)
Characterization of Antibody‑Drug Conjugates Using 2D-LC and Native MS (Applications | 2021 | Agilent Technologies)