LC and LCMS webinars - Week 39
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 39
In the week from September 27, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 LC and GC webinars.
1. Waters Corporation: Streamlining biopharmaceutical analyses: live BioAccord demo
We would like to invite you to an exclusive live demonstration of the smartest LCMS system: the BioAccord system.
2. Waters Corporation: Part 4: Meet the #ConnectedLaboratory - What do guided protocols bring to your lab
Learn how to implement guided protocols and the advantages they can bring to your laboratory workflows.
3. Phenomenex: Solutions for Vitamin Analysis
We will discuss about vitamin analysis - water-soluble vitamins and fat-soluble vitamins, HPLC/UHPLC, columns and method development and applications.
4. Wiley Analytical Science/Agilent Technologies: Evaluating Stormwater to Identify & Quantify Causal Toxins from Tire Degradants
This webinar will take you through the journey of researchers at the University of Washington successfully identifying the primary chemical cause of coho salmon mortality – 6PPD-quinone.
5. New Food magazine/Shimadzu/Merck: FOOD SAFETY LIVE 2021
Pesticide analysis, mycotoxins and sugar analysis | Global key decision makers from laboratories and food & beverage manufacturers | Exploration and problem-solving.
6. Waters Corporation: Save Time and Money with Waters Session 9: Simplifying accurate mass confirmation with RemoteAnalyzer and the ACQUITY RDa Detector
Expert understanding of software and hardware was the need in years previous; now you need a sample and an internet browser and you can receive accurate mass data.
7. Agilent Technologies: Protein A Affinity Capture followed By AdvanceBio SEC Aggregation Analysis using the Agilent InfinityLab Series 2D-LC System
Protein biopharmaceuticals such as recombinant monoclonal antibodies are currently in widespread use for the treatment of various life-threatening diseases including cancer and autoimmune diseases.
8. Phenomenex: Sample Preparation Options for Pharmaceutical HPLC Analysis
We will talk about sample prep solutions, options, other than filters, how to complement sample prep with HPLC analysis and how to choose the best sample prep technique.
9. Waters Corporation: A direct way to analyze Glyphosate & Co. in drinking water
Join us and discover the new method we have developed utilizing the Anionic Polar Pesticide Column for direct injection analysis of Glyphosate, AMPA and Glufosinate in low ng/L range.
10. PerkinElmer: Complete solution for Drugs of Abuse analysis based on LC-MS/MS
This session will be focused on routine analytical challenges of various matrices (blood, urine, and keratin) to ensure compliance with all the regulations related to Drugs of Abuse (DoA) analysis.
11. Agilent Technologies: A Practical Guide to Spent Media Analysis: LC-UV and LC-MS applied and compared
In this webinar we take a hands-on look at developing and applying LC-based methods for the relative and absolute quantification of amino acids and soluble vitamins in spent media from a bioreactor.
12. The Analytical Scientist/Pall/Phenomenex/SilcoTek Corporation/VICI - Valco Instruments: The Extreme HPLC Technology Forum
Sharing innovation updates, applications, and words of wisdom, our four technology providers will take you to the extreme edges of HPLC in terms of accuracy, robustness, and sample size.
13. Evosep Biosystems: HIGH-THROUGHPUT DRUG discovery WITH THE EVOSEP ONE
In this webinar we will look into how the Evosep One with high-throughput and sensitivy is a good fit when developing new drug applications or biologics license applications.
14. Shimadzu Corporation: Determination of Cannabinoid Content in Various Sample Types (soft drinks, chocolate, tea, coffee, oil products and more)
In this webinar we will cove how to determine cannabinoid content, extraction methods for both medicinal and nutraceutical products and provide overview of potency analysis.
15. Phenomenex: Cannabis Q+A Series! Potency Testing Troubleshooting
Join us for a lively discussion with Phenomenex experts on the issues facing the Cannabis Testing industry.
16. Agilent Technologies: ChromTalk Episode 8: Is this instrument or analytical method issue? - Retention time variation/ Shift, Area variation/ shift
In "Agilent ChromTalk Episode 8", you would be updated from our expert panel, what is potential issues in RT & Area variation or shifting.