LC and LCMS webinars - Week 16
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 16
In the week from April 19, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 800 LC and GC webinars.
1. Dr. Maisch High Performance LC GmbH: Chiral HPLC: From Basics to the Latest and Unique Novelties
We invite you to join our free webinar to understand the principles of chiral HPLC, different types of stationary phases and their characteristics and separation modes.
2. Separation Science/Thermo Fisher Scientific: The Challenges of Pesticide Analysis - LC or GC Triple Quadrupole?
This webinar takes a look at the pros and cons of LC-QqQ and GC-QqQ for the analysis of pesticides in food and agricultural matrices. Industry and technology experts will provide their insights.
3. C&EN/Wyatt Technology: Quality attributes and extended characterization of lentiviral and gammaretroviral vectors using light scattering
We will demonstrate batch dynamic light scattering (DLS) for rapid, low-resolution measurements and MALS in combination with field-flow fractionation (FFF) for extended characterization of viral vectors.
4. Thermo Fisher Scientific: BioPharma Finder software for characterization of protein and oligonucleotide based biotherapeutics
BioPharma Finder software is a workflow driven solution for complete characterization of biotherapeutics.
5. Agilent Technologies: Method Development & Optimization Workshop
In this online workshop, Agilent presents the common challenges faced these days and focuses on Method Development Solutions with maximum efficiency to optimize your workflows.
6. Phenomenex: LC Method Development and Problem Prevention for Pharmaceutical Methods
This webinar will cover topics like LC Column Selection and Method Development and Overview of USP Allowable Adjustments and Avoid LC Problems through Proper Column Care and Troubleshooting.
7. Waters Corporation: Meet the Experts - Part 1 - Alternative Procurement Strategies
Richard Styles details the alternative buying options available to you in today's market.
8. Wiley Analytical Science/Merck: Lipidomics from Structure to Function
Part I: Lipidomics from Structure to Function
9. Wiley Analytical Science/Merck: Quantitative Bottom-Up Shotgun Lipidomics Using High-Resolution Orbitrap FTMS
Part II: Quantitative Bottom-Up Shotgun Lipidomics Using High-Resolution Orbitrap FTMS
10. Thermo Fisher Scientific: GlycanExplorer – A software solution for high throughput bio-therapeutic glycan characterization
In this presentation, we will discuss how the software detects the peaks from your raw data, identify the probable glycans with the help of different search workflows, and present the results.
11. Petro Industry News/Waters Corporation: High Resolution MS and Statistical Analysis Approaches to Lubricant Formulation Research and Development
We will outline a simple and efficient workflow that uses HRMS and statistical analysis of the acquired data to understand the differences between several automotive lubricant oils at a molecular level.
12. Waters Corporation: MaxPeak HPS Innovation to reduce analyte/surface interactions
This 1st session will introduce you to MaxPeak High Performance Surface (HPS) technology, the integral part of our ACQUITY PREMIER Solution to reduce analyte/surface interactions.
13. Wiley Analytical Science/YMC Europe:Characterisation and Quantification of Biomolecules
The first part of the talk will provide a brief introduction to bioanalytics in general, as well as to the quantification and characterization of intact proteins.
14. Wiley Analytical Science/YMC Europe: Analysing Antibodies by Different LC Separation Modes
The second part is dedicated to peptide analysis and covers classical and multidimensional chromatography as well as automated sample preparation using enzyme reactors.
15. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Increasing proteoform level insight with quantitative Top-Down proteomics using Proteome Discoverer 2.5 software
This presentation will provide and overview of Top-Down proteomics from sample prep to generating results. Topics will be presented in practical terms with relevant background information.
16. Agilent Technologies: Cannabis Safety - Trace Analysis of Pesticides & Mycotoxins via LC/QQQ in Cannabis Flower and Concentrates
This presentation will detail an LC/MS/MS analytical workflow developed by Agilent for the accurate measurement of combined pesticide and mycotoxin action lists according to the requirements of U.S.