LC and LCMS webinars - Week 19
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 19
In the week from May 10, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 900 LC and GC webinars.
1. SelectScience/Waters Corporation: Bioanalytical method development for oligonucleotides: Overcoming the analytical challenges
In this webinar, Mary Trudeau, principal applications scientist at Waters Corporation, will outline the key challenges in method development for oligonucleotides and solutions to address them.
2. Separation Science/Biotage: Perfecting Pcats – Developing a More Robust UHPLC-MS/MS Method for Plasma Catecholamines using Low Volume SPE
This webinar will discuss typical plasma matrices and the effects of different sample pre-treatments.
3. Waters Corporation: Get Prepared for Lipidomics 2.0 with Waters
In this webinar series we will discuss some of the latest analytical approaches which have been developed to address hurdles in Lipidomics.
4. Agilent Technologies: Robust and Reproducible Protein Quantification in Plasma using Evosep One and Agilent 6495 LC/TQ
Here we showcase the reproducibility, robustness, and analytical sensitivity of LC/MS/MS analysis of human plasma proteins using the Evosep One LC system and Agilent 6495 LC/QQQ with an nanospray source.
5. Waters Corporation: Meet the Experts - Part 2 - Flexible Service and Support Plans
Andy will present the latest service and support solutions from Waters giving you control over the options that best fit your laboratories’ unique needs.
6. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Analysis of PFAS: Strategies to Optimize Performance
Separation Science, in collaboration with Agilent, offers an expert discussion forum addressing some of the key issues surrounding the targeted analysis of PFAS in environmental matrices.
7. New Food magazine/SCIEX: What can sensitivity give you other than lower LOQs?
In this webinar, Robert DiLorenzo demonstrates the various advantages of next-level sensitivity using the SCIEX Triple Quad™ 7500 LC-MS/MS System – QTRAP® Ready with multiple contaminant testing case studies.
8. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Cell Culture Media Metabolite Profiling Using HRAM LCMS Approach
Here we demonstrate that a LC-high resolution Orbitrap MS platform can be used for multiple classes of cell culture media metabolite profiling with high sensitivity, high selectivity and high throughput.
9. Waters Corporation: eChalk Talk: Routine Accurate Mass Detection for Forced Degradation Studies
In this eChalk Talk, we will look at how a French CRO successfully implemented new technologies to improve analytical development services for their customers.
10. Agilent Technologies: Fundamentals of Turning Liquid Into Ions: The basics of Agilent LCMS ion sources and how to choose the best source for your Compounds
One of the major fears in using LCMS from LC/UV is choosing the correct Atmospheric Ionization Source (API) for turning analytes in liquid into ions in the gas phase.
11. SelectScience/MOBILion Systems: Large molecules get SLIM: High-Resolution Ion Mobility for simplifying complex large molecule characterization
How can High-Resolution Ion Mobility mass spectrometry (HRIM-MS) address the challenges of large molecule characterization?