HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 25/2022
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 25/2022
In the week from June 20, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Technology Networks/PerkinElmer/Thermo Fisher Scientific/SCIEX/Bruker: Advances in Food & Beverage Analysis 2022
- RECORD | Already taken place Mo, 20.6.2022
Focus will be given to the safety, authenticity and quality of food and beverages as well as the future of food products such as meat substitutes and alternative proteins.
2. Agilent Technologies: High-throughput and high-resolution N–glycan profiling workflows
- Tu, 21.6.2022, 12:00 (CEST)
In the race to discover the next promising biotherapeutic or develop a reliable biosimilar, one cannot compromise on analytical accuracy and efficiency.
3. Evosep Biosystems: ASMS 2022 Highlights: Robust and high-throughput analysis with ultra-high sensitivity
- Tu, 21.6.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
In this webinar we are gonna put focus onto how the Evosep One can be used to rapid high-throughput analysis with ultra-high sensitivity.
4. SelectScience/Wyatt Technology: Experimental methodology in a core facility: Light scattering for preliminary experiments and final answers
- Tu, 21.6.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
In this webinar expert speakers will explain, with a few examples, the methodology we have developed to save users time, sample, and money by prioritizing certain techniques for preliminary experiments.
5. Waters Corporation: Waters Bioprocess Virtual Symposium
- We, 22.6.2022, 10:30 (CEST)
The agenda will be a mix of live instrument demonstrations and presentations. We will also showcase our newest software.
6. SelectScience/Waters Corporation: Empower LMS: A perfect match for better data
- We, 22.6.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
Waters Empower LMS enables you to have better access to your data and make better decisions for your lab.
7. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Pushing low-flow chromatography to optimize proteomics workflows
- We, 22.6.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
This Webinar Will Focus On Overview of bottom-up and shotgun proteomics, Advances in low-flow chromatography columns and The benefits of pillar array technology.
8. Agilent Technologies: Eliminate the Fear in Agilent LC/MS System Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- We, 22.6.2022, 19:00 (CEST - Prague)
In this talk, Agilent’s LC/MS Regional System Specialists will discuss several topics that will help eliminate the fear factor of LC/MS by providing best practices and troubleshooting tricks and tips.
9. Labmate/Metrohm: Total PFAS analysis using Combustion Ion Chromatography
- Th, 23.6.2022, 14:00 (CEST)
We will present Combustion Ion Chromatography (CIC) as an innovative solution for screening of environmental samples for adsorbable organofluorine (AOF) and/or extractable organofluorine (EOF).
10. SelectScience/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Using innovative compliance tools to ensure data quality and integrity
- Th, 23.6.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
Discover how technical controls can help drive quality and streamline operations. Find out how you can effectively and efficiently interrogate your data. Learn how a CDS can make compliance easier.
11. Technology Networks/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Characterization and Sequence Mapping of mRNA Therapeutics Using Mass Spectrometry
- Th, 23.6.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Rapid characterization and direct sequence mapping of large RNA and mRNA molecules enables routine comprehensive sequence coverage from a single analysis.
12. Restek Corporation: A New Option for the Analysis of Underivatized Amino Acids by LC-MS/MS
- Th, 23.6.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
Learn a fast, direct LC-MS/MS method to analyzing underivatized amino acids in human plasma.
13. SCIEX: PFAS testing: where aren’t they? Environmental, food and consumer goods analysis
- Th, 23.6.2022, 19:00 (CEST - Prague)
We will cover: Main sources of PFAS in the environment & Using LC-MS/MS to discover novel PFAS & Supporting environmental monitoring of PFAS using LC-MS/MS.
14. Agilent Technologies: Recent Trends & Regulatory Developments in Mutagenic/Nitrosamine Impurities Analysis
- Fr, 24.6.2022, 07:30 (CEST)
Drug manufacturing processes are being evaluated to identify and control the source of contamination in APIs and drug products.