LC and LCMS webinars - Week 12
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 12
In the week from March 22, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 700 LC and GC webinars.
1. Dr. Maisch: MODCOL Preparative Scale SPRING COLUMN Hardware and MULTIPACKER
In this webinar you will learn more about our dependable MODCOL preparative SPRING COLUMN hardware and our latest upgrades on available dimensions and MULTIPACKER.
2. Waters Corporation: Waters LC Symposium - Plenary and Pharma
Waters Corporation is pleased to bring together chromatography thought leaders for a week of scientific talks, demonstrations, discussions, and networking regarding novel LC technologies and applications.
3. PerkinElmer: Mycotoxins Webinars Series: Portfolio
Learn about the mycotoxin analytical solutions which will help you in your daily tasks to ensure food safety, comply with regulations, reduce time to results and improve efficiency.
4. Waters Corporation: Waters LC Symposium - Pharma
5. Phenomenex: Getting Low With Sample Preparation: How to Achieve Less Background Interference and Lower Limits of Detection
This webinar will focus on how to develop an easy sample preparation method using solid supported liquid extraction (SLE) to achieve a fast clean-up solution from biological matrices.
6. Agilent Technologies: Exploring Agilent Software for Machine Learning and Classification with High Resolution Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Data and Experimental Design Ideas to Maximize Success
Here we will explore different application spaces for HR-LCMS in food, environment and the life sciences with MassHunter Classifier software that can directly read raw data and make predictions.
7. SelectScience/Thermo Scientific: Robust metabolic profiling for routine quantitation and confident unknown identification
In this webinar, we present a targeted profiling workflow for the nutrient evaluation of bovine serum samples as supplements in cell culture by Orbitrap Exploris 120 mass spectrometer.
8. Waters Corporation: Applications of Ion Mobility-Mass Spectrometry in Lipid Profiling and Imaging
In recent years, liquid chromatography coupled to ion mobility-mass spectrometry (LC-IM-MS) for lipidomics has shown advantages in lipid identification.
9. Waters Corporation: Waters LC Symposium - Pharma and Food
10. Agilent Technologies: GPC Analysis with Fraction collection using OpenLAB CDS: A practical approach to simplify further characterization of complex mixtures
This webinar will present a complete solution for an Agilent 1260 Infinity II GPC system coupled to a Fraction Collector controlled by Open LAB CDS software with integrated GPC workflows.
11. Phenomenex/SCIEX: Danaher Life Sciences eSeminar - Latest Trends in Precision Medicine
This eSeminar, “Latest Trends in Precision Medicine,” will bring together Beckman, Leica, Phenomenex, Pall, Integrated DNA and SCIEX to share the latest innovations and tools.
12. Waters Corporation: Oxyanions in the water – a tale of 4 analytes in 5 minutes
The purpose of our work is to demonstrate a direct injection LC-MS/MS method for the determination of Oxyanions in drinking water.
13. VWR/Avantor: How to double your sample capacity in less time with an existing autosampler!
Join us to review sample handling efficiencies for LC and GC autosamplers that you can implement into your workflow.
14. SGS: Chemical Characterization of Medical Device Materials According to ISO 10993-18:2020
This presentation will focus on the analytical considerations of medical device extractable and leachable (E&L) studies as per the new ISO 10993-18 chapter.
15. Evosep Biosystems: Rapid, robust and reproducible Host Cell Protein analysis with Evosep One
In this webinar we will explore the possibilities of using the Evosep One technology to perform rapid, robust and reproducible HCP analysis.
16. Technology Networks/Victus Capital Ventures: Uncovering the Lineage of Extraction and the Future of the Craft
During this webinar we will discuss the history of extraction, the most common methodologies of extraction and the technical developments of each and the future of cannabis extraction and innovations.
17. Waters Corporation: Waters LC Symposium - Materials and Pharma
18. Agilent Technologies: How Can Automation Help Advance my Infectious Disease Research?
Learn how automation can help advance your infectious disease research.