LC and LCMS webinars - Week 25
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 25
In the week from June 21, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 LC and GC webinars.
1. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: LC/MS to reveal the hidden post-translational modifications in neurodegeneration
Dr. Blaine Roberts, discusses the application of quantitative proteomics to a large set of cerebral spinal fluid (CSF) samples to better understand the role of acute-phase proteins in Alzheimer’s disease.
2. Bruker Daltonics: Determination of mycotoxins with TQ like sensitivity on QTOF with VIP-HESI ion source
Triple quad-like sensitivity combined with QTOF resolution; a winning combination.
3. Waters Corporation: Chromatography Declassified: Uncovering the Secrets of Method Robustness Part 2
Setting your LC and MS systems up for daily success. Everyday habits for achieving consistent chromatographic results. System Suitability in Empower and your morning routine.
4. Agilent Technologies: Agilent InfinityLab LC Virtual Conference - Day 1
Don’t miss this opportunity to attend the virtual Agilent InfinityLab LC conference, organized with the help of academic, industrial and governmental leaders in separation science.
5. Waters Corporation: Our favorite productivity tools for staying ahead in LC-MS/MS food testing workflows
Discover timesaving software tools and build your awareness of instrument capabilities that help eliminate manual and costly procedures in setting up and running quantitative MS analyses.
6. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Advancement of Analytical Technology for Oligonucleotide Analysis Using High-Resolution Accurate-Mass Mass Spectrometry
In this webinar, we will present the latest development of high-resolution accurate-mass (HRAM) based LC-MS methods for oligonucleotide and RNA analysis.
7. Waters Corporation: Medical Device Webinar Series Part 1: Achieving Successful Chemical Characterization of Medical Devices
The presentation will cover the key areas of the guidance as well as some of the challenges in achieving a successful study.
8. Agilent Technologies: Agilent InfinityLab LC Virtual Conference - Day 2
9. Waters Corporation: Meet the Experts - Part 4 - Access Accurate Mass with a SmartMS Enabled Mass Detector for Forced Degradation Studies
Chris Henry will be showcasing the ease of use of the Acquity RDa in relation to forced degradation. Forced degradation studies are vital for developing a new small molecule drug.
10. Waters Corporation: Routine and Robust Peptide Separations Workshop
This workshop intends to provide clarity about how new MaxPeak high performance surface columns and instrument technologies can positively impact your current workflows.
11. Agilent Technologies: Keeping Pace with COVID-19 Virtual Symposium
COVID-19 research and testing methods are evolving every day. Join us for an interactive live event to hear the latest on what leading researchers and labs are doing to keep pace.
12. VWR/Avantor: Instrumentation Mini Symposium: Latest Updates in Preparative Chromatography & Amino Acid Analysis
In the latest of our chromatography series, we take a look at the applications and novel approaches relating to instrumentation with a double-header.
13. Waters Corporation: Vaccines & Clinical Science Through the Lens of COVID-19
Explore how to apply lessons learned from the global COVID-19 pandemic to pave the way for new approaches to vaccine development, therapeutics and clinical science.
14. Evosep Biosystems: Plasma Proteomics with the Evosep One
In this webinar we will showcase how the Evosep One, with high reproducibility and robustness, is ideally suited for analysis of large sample cohorts of blood plasma.
15. Technology Networks: The Science of Cannabis Extraction 2021
Returning for the third year in a row, The Science of Cannabis Extraction 2021 will bring together extraction experts to discuss the hottest topics in cannabis and hemp extraction.