LC and LCMS webinars Week 49
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars Week 49
In the week from December 6, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More DETAILS and REGISTRATION can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 500 GC and LC webinars.
1. SCIEX: Overcoming the quantification of cyclic peptides with the latest triple quadrupole technology
Join this webinar and see how the new SCIEX 7500 system is ready to overcome the challenges of the low-level quantification of cyclic peptides.
2. Waters Corporation: Genotoxic Impurities: Nitrosamines LC-MS TOF screening analysis with automated sample preparation
This webinar will cover: Automating Sample Preparation to Mitigate Risks in Nitrosamine Impurity Analyses & UPLC-TOF Platform for N-Nitrosamine Investigation in Pharmaceuticals.
3. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Interactomics/Spatial Omics
Understanding the interactions of proteins and other biological agents within a cell is vital to understanding the biology.
4. Technology Networks/Agilent Technologies: Feel the Need, the Need for Speed: Advances in RapidFire-MS Analyses for Faster, Larger Runs with Less Sample Preparation
This webinar presents the newest RapidFire (RF) model (the RF400) and will discuss some of the enhancements, including 1536-wellplate support and temperature-controlled sample storage.
5. Phenomenex: Scaling for Efficiency and Throughput – LC Method Optimization with Notes on Selectivity and Preparative LC
We will talk about the relationship between particle-size and resolution, Optimization the internal diameter of a column and Optimization method parameters when scaling for improved sensitivity.
6. Separation Science/UCT: Discover a Microelution Extraction Technique for Drugs of Abuse with Streamlined Sample Clean-up
Webinar outlining methods for extracting a large drugs of abuse panel from urine and plasma using reverse-phase and mixed-mode sorbent chemistries in a microelution format.
7. Technology Networks/Bruker: New Sample Preparation Strategies for Mass Spectrometry Imaging of Clinical Samples
In this webinar, we will present new sample preparation strategies for overcoming issues of Sample Prep in Clinical applications and producing high quality MSI data.
8. Shimadzu Corporation: Uncovering Nature's Clues for Medicine - Analytical Strategies to Natural Product Discovery
In this webinar, Shimadzu presents analytical strategies to simplify untargeted screening workflow for natural products discovery. This includes using QTOF LCMS-9030.
9.GERSTEL: International GERSTEL Symposium 2021
At the seminar, users and partners with practical experience will be informed first-hand about the use of GERSTEL devices and systems in their everyday laboratory work and applications.
10. Waters Corporation: A Roundtable Discussion on LC Approaches for the Analysis of Kinase Inhibitors and Related APIs
This work provides new insights on chromatographic method development as well as ideas for modernizing and future proofing approaches with MS compatibility in mind.
11. Agilent Technologies: Addressing the new Drinking Water Inspectorate requirements for the analysis of PFAS in water
In this webinar, we discuss the sample preparation, instrument hardware and data analysis to aid the successful detection of challenging PFAS compounds.
12. Agilent Technologies: Making the right choice in terms of LC column selection
We are presenting a 3-part webinar series to discuss on the critical factors and approaches to arrive at the most efficient HPLC method: Principles, Basics and Critical factors.