LC and LCMS webinars - Week 13
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 13
In the week from March 29, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 700 LC and GC webinars.
1. Waters Corporation: Increasing Efficiency in a Remote Environment
In this webinar we’ll discuss how laboratory automation can help address some of new challenges due to pandemic situation and enhance COVID-19 research.
2. C&EN/Bruker Daltonics: MALDI Tandem Mass Spectrometry – the Most Versatile Analytical Tool for Analysis of Polymeric Materials
Advantages of MALDI/MS/MS will be demonstrated with the precise structural analysis of a wide variety of synthetic materials, including large and crosslinked polymers, additives and synthetic polymer surfaces.
3. VWR: Back To Basics: Fundamental Concepts of HPLC & UHPLC
The basis of the separation process and retention mechanisms will be covered, as well as how the important parameters of resolution, peak shape and efficiency are measured.
4. Agilent Technologies: Characterization of MassTech AP MALDI Source with Agilent 6545 QTOF and 6560 IM-QTOF for MS Imaging
The AP MALDI source developed by MassTech Inc was hyphenated to Agilent 6545, a high-resolution mass spectrometer. AP MALDI MS imaging was demonstrated using tissue-simulating peptide spots.
5. Phenomenex: Understanding Ion-Exchange Selectivity In Biomolecules Analysis
In this webinar we will cover: Ion Exchange Chromatography, PTMs & Charge Heterogeneity, bioZen WCX, Effects of pH & Common Buffers, Salts VS pH Gradient, Method Optimization, etc...
6. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Comprehensive pesticide testing required to ensure safe cannabis and cannabinoid products
In this SelectScience webinar, learn analytical methodologies for comprehensive targeted and semi-targeted pesticide analysis to better ensure the safety of cannabis products, where legalized.
7. Waters Corporation: A Focus on PCR Diagnostic Probes: Oligonucleotide LC Analysis and Purification
We’ll discuss strategies for lab scale and semi-preparative purification of diagnostic probes through illustrated examples. In addition, we’ll review PREMIER solutions.
8. Technology Networks/SCIEX: Digital Freezing of Metabolomics Samples
This webinar showcases the use of SWATH® Acquisition on the benchtop X500R QTOF System for digital freezing of metabolomics samples.
9. Agilent Technologies: WHY Did That Happen?
In this webinar we will discuss some common problems, how to identify their source, and how to fix them.
10. Agilent Technologies: Analysis of Water-Soluble B Vitamins by the Ultivo LC-MS TQ
In this webinar we will present analysis of Water-Soluble B Vitamins by the Agilent Ultivo LC-MS TQ (triple quadrupole liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry system).
11. Agilent Technologies: Agilent RapidFire 400: A Complete Approach To High-Throughput Mass Spectrometry
Explore some of the applications being accelerated using RapidFire and learn how it can enhance your laboratory’s capabilities.