LC and LCMS webinars Week 46
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars Week 46
In the week from November 15, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More DETAILS and REGISTRATION can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 200 GC and LC webinars.
1. Wiley Analytical Science: Fatty Sweet Symphony: Novel Mass Spectrometry-Based Workflows For Lipid And Glycolipid Analysis
In our group, we focus on novel LC-HRMSn workflows for the analysis of lipids and glycolipids. We apply multidimensional separation and MSn strategies as well as parallel mass analyzers.
2. The Analytical Scientist/ACD/Labs/Agilent Technologies/Waters Corporation/Tosoh Bioscience: The Next-Level LC-MS Technology Forum
Our panel of five experts will share innovation updates and words of wisdom – from method development to sample prep to specific applications – helping you score enough points to level-up your LC-MS analyses.
3. Technology Networks/Bruker Daltonics: Expanding the Biologics Toolkit With Next-Generation MALDI Top-Down Sequencing
This webinar will demonstrate the unique capabilities of next-gen MALDI-TDS for in-depth analysis of various pharmaceutical proteins, e.g monoclonal antibodies and viral protein receptor binding domains.
4. C&EN/Wyatt Technology: RT-MALS: Downstream PAT for Biologics, Vaccines and Gene Vectors
We will review the principles, capabilities and limitations of RT-MALS, and then present case studies covering downstream processing (DSP) of proteins, polysaccharides, viruses and lipid nanoparticles.
5. Separation Science/SCIEX: Precise Testing of Pesticides in Food using the SCIEX 7500 System
This webinar will give you an overview of the new SCIEX 7500 System that is integrated with innovative technologies.
6. Separation Science/Thermo Fisher Scientific: The Importance of Data Integrity in Achieving Pharma 4.0
In this webinar, Nicola Gardner will explore why organizations cannot continue to advance with only technology and must also understand the evolution of data integrity.
7. Technology Networks/Thermo Fisher Scientific: CDS Webinar Series: Built for IT Without Compromise
We will explore benefits that a chromatography data system can provide to IT system administrators and lab managers, from backup and disaster recovery to a solution for remote working.
8. Agilent Technologies: Oligos 301 – Higher Level Mass Spec Detection
What is a Q-TOF and Why is it Useful?; The Analysis of Oligonucleotides using OligoSearch, a Purpose Built Software; High-Throughput Oligo Analysis Using RapidFire (Q)TOF Mass Spectrometry.
9. Agilent Technologies: 25-Hydroxyvitamin D Analysis Using the Ultivo LC/TQ
We will present a highly sensitive and specific LC/MS analytical method developed for the Agilent Ultivo TQ paired with a 1290 Infinity II UHPLC stack, the smallest footprint LC/TQ system.
10. Wiley Analytical Science: Insights & Industry Applications for the Identification of Unknown Mass Spectra
Join us on for a Q&A panel session with industry researchers discussing their insights and user experiences identifying unknowns using the Wiley Registry and Wiley Registry/NIST.
11. SelectScience/Waters Corporation: Separating polar analyte mixtures: Benefits of a new zwitterionic HILIC chemistry
We explore the features of new HILIC technology, as well as how using column hardware with inert surfaces can mitigate unwanted interactions between polar analytes that interacting with metal surfaces.