LC and LCMS webinars - Week 30
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 30
In the week from July 26, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 LC and GC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: The three columns of chromatography: column choice, method and care
The webinar will give you an overview of common column types, highlight the differences between fully and partially porous particles, and address troubleshooting in the second part.
2. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Intact analysis and quantitation of therapeutic proteins
We describe here workflows for quantitation and characterization at the intact level.
3. Meet the Experts - Part 6 - Compliant Ready Solution for E&L Analysis
This webinar will give an an overview of a compliant ready solution for E&L analysis featuring the Waters Xevo G2 XS QTof instrument coupled with the new waters_connect informatics platform.
4. Separation Science/UCT: PFAS Testing Solutions & How Best to Minimize External Contamination Sources
Webinar in which the presenter will provide solutions for PFAS testing in line with the updated method, EPA 533 and explain what measures can be taken to mitigate external contamination sources.
5. Agilent Technologies: Improve your lab’s productivity with a Bidirectional LIMS and OpenLab CDS Integration
Being a reliable partner for your lab, we endeavor to continue providing you ROBUST analytical power to deliver HIGH EFFICIENCY to enhance your PRODUCTIVITY & PROFITABILITY.
6. Agilent Technologies: Superior results need superior columns…Make the right choice for your GPC Application
Join us in this live webinar to discuss on various aspects of GPC column Selection.
7. Agilent Technologies: It’s Not All About the Column; Sample Prep and Containment
In this presentation, we will discuss sample preparation techniques; which one and when to use, to get the best chromatography, extend column lifetime, and protect your instrument.
8. Mestrelab Research: “Digitalize your chemistry lab”
The demo will cover the steps from the chemist’s first login to writing experiments, repeating them, and saving analytical data (NMR, LC, UV).
9. Waters Corporation: Get Prepared for Lipidomics 2.0 with Waters 2nd Edition
In this 2nd webinar series we will discuss some of the latest analytical approaches which have been developed to address hurdles in Lipidomics.
10. Agilent Technologies: Raise your Cannabis Knowledge with addition of an LC/MS IQ for Hemp Testing
A technical look at UV versus MS data in natural hemp products comparing results for both forms of detection.
11. C&EN/Macmod: Analysis of Nitrosamines in APIs
This webinar will begin with a brief overview of nitrosamine formation. We will then focus on the development of a LC-MS/MS method for the analysis of eight targeted nitrosamines.
12. Bruker Daltonics: Mass Spectrometry Imaging Using Bruker timsTOF fleX with MALDI 2
Join our virtual Live from the Lab.