LC and LCMS webinars - Week 28
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 28
In the week from July 12, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 LC and GC webinars.
1. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: LC-MS/MS: The key to analyzing PFAS in milk, infant formula, and related food ingredients
This webinar will reveal how LC-MS/MS instrumentation can be applied for the determination of challenging matrices, such as milk and infant formula.
2. Separation Science/Waters Corporation/Avantor: What It Takes to Achieve a Good Chromatography – Selecting the Right Column Chemistries and Mobile Phase
Column attributes and how to gain a better understanding of how best to select a column for a specific application and the importance of mobile phase selection in the separation process.
3. Waters Corporation: Part 2: Meet the #ConnectedLaboratory - how can you and your lab benefit from Pipette+
Find out how connected electronic pipettes can help any lab to reduce bench workload, minimize execution errors or provide full experimental traceability.
4. Bruker Daltonics: Benefits of Trapped Ion Mobility Mass spectrometry (TIMS) for metabolite identification with Mass-MetaSite data processing
Join this webinar to see how Trapped Ion Mobility Mass Spectrometry (TIMS) provides unbiased selectivity and sensitivity for metabolite identification.
5. Technology Networks/Agilent Technologies/SCIEX/ACD/Lab: Innovations In Mass Spectrometry: Exploring the Latest Advances
Join us for our extended webinar to hear about the most recent and innovative developments in the world of mass spectrometry and how they are helping to drive science forward.
6. Phenomenex: HPLC Troubleshooting — Identifying, Solving and Avoiding Problems
We will cover general chromatographic problems and overview of some possible troubleshooting approaches, diagnostic tools and different peak related problems and how to resolve.
7. C&EN/MAC-MOD Analytical: HILIC Analysis for Polar Modifications of mAbs
Examples of glycosylation, deamidation, and oxidation of different mAbs will be demonstrated using LCMS under HILIC conditions.
8. Agilent Technologies: Enhance Your Lab Productivity School Series III - LC-MS Basic
We invite you to join us for webinar on Enhance Your Lab Productivity School Series III - LC-MS Basic.
9. Waters Corporation: Meet the Experts - Part 5 - Developing a robust and sensitive method for determining Nitrosamines during drug development
During this webinar you will receive information on choosing the correct system with respect to flexibility and sensitivity.
10. Shimadzu Corporation: Shimadzu UFMS: Fast and Reliable Solution for Residual Pesticide Analysis
Join us for this webinar to learn more about Shimadzu’s cutting-edge TQ Solutions for pesticide analysis.
11. Waters Corporation: Medical Device Webinar Series Part 2: Applying Data Integrity and 21CFR Part 11 on Complex Analytical Systems
An overview of data integrity and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance will be provided.
12. Agilent Technologies: Accurate Quantitation of Carotenoids and Fat-Soluble Vitamins in Food and Supplements by LC-MS/MS
An LC-MS/MS method was developed for the simultaneous determination of fat-soluble vitamins and carotenoids using an 1290 Infinity II LC coupled to an 6470 QQQ LC/MS system in positive ionization mode.
13. Agilent Technologies: Enhance Your Lab Productivity School Series III - Advanced Chapter
We invite you to join us for webinar on Enhance Your Lab Productivity School Series III - Advanced Chapter
14. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Tox Explorer Collection for toxicological target screening
A complete solution for toxicological target screening of more than 1500 analytes in different biological matrices leveraging Orbitrap technology for confident identification based on five different parameters.
15. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Emerging LC-MS Techniques to Characterize AAV at the Subunit and Intact Levels
In this presentation, scientists from Regeneron are going to discuss two emerging LC-MS based methods for characterization of AAV capsids under both denatured and near native states.
16. Technology Networks/Bruker Daltonics/SCIEX/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Advances in Food & Beverage Analysis 2021
The inaugural Advances in Food & Beverage Analysis 2021 is a free to attend online symposium that will showcase the latest advances in food quality and safety testing.
17. C&EN/Avantor: Getting the Best Out of Solid-Core Technology for Small and Large Molecule Analysis
This presentation will begin by reviewing some of the fundamental benefits of solid core technology, before quickly moving onto how to best utilise the new technology.
18. Agilent Technologies: Experts Webinar Series: Small Molecule Pharma
2D-LC-Q-TOF in the Structural Elucidation of Small Molecular Impurities during the Analysis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients + Algorithms and Workflows for Identification of Impurities and Metabolites