HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 15/2022
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 15/2022
In the week from April 11, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. SCIEX: Pathfinders webinar series: Let SCIEX take the strain out of your laboratory needs and analysis
- Tu, 12.4.2022, 10:00 (CEST - Prague)
Which features in SCIEX OS software help to quantify fast and easy? Benefits of filtering options and customized flagging rules. How we use the software.
2. SelectScience/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Identifying and controlling mycotoxins in livestock and food products
- Tu, 12.4.2022, 17:00 (CEST - Prague)
In this SelectScience® roundtable webinar series, we bring together leading experts in the fields of pesticides analysis, mycotoxin testing and food contact materials characterization.
3. Agilent Technologies: ChromTalk Episode 13: Addressing Issues Of Multi Components (Fixed Dose Combination Drugs/ Nutraceuticals Analysis In Pharma & Food Matrices)
- We, 13.4.2022, 12:30 (CEST - Prague)
Join us for the next episode to know how advanced chromatography solution handles such complex analysis and increase your efficiency & productivity to the mult fold.
4. Waters Corporation: Waters LC Symposium 2022
- We, 13.4.2022, 14:00 (CEST - Prague)
Don't miss this opportunity to engage with the Waters team and our line-up of expert guest speakers to see how you can benefit from our latest innovations.
5. Technology Networks/Bruker: Developing Mass Spectrometry for Deep and Quantitative Single-Cell Proteomics
- We, 13.4.2022, 16:00 (CEST - Prague)
Here, Drs. Peter Nemes and Ben Orsburn will share recent advances in the field, providing insight to new biological discoveries and post-translational modifications at single-cell resolution.
6. Agilent Technologies: Charting your HPLC Separation Course with Agilent: Session 2 - Exploring the Concepts of Liquid Separation Techniques - Optimize and Troubleshoot Your HPLC System
- We, 13.4.2022, 19:00 (CEST - Prague)
In this webinar, we provide a systematic approach to troubleshoot the HPLC system and share valuable information on optimizing the HPLC system for best performance.
7. Technology Networks/Thermo Fisher Scientific: How To Design, Select and Implement Application Software To Ensure Data Integrity in GXP Regulated Laboratories
- Th, 14.4.2022, 17:00 (CEST - Prague)
Data integrity continues to be a major problem in GXP regulated laboratories often giving Health Authorities reason to doubt data generated.
8. Agilent Technologies: Modernize Your Lab With Intelligent Software
- Th, 14.4.2022, 17:30 (CEST - Prague)
To move into the digital age, you need software that can help you manage the growing amount of data generated by the modern lab.
9. Agilent Technologies: OpenLab CDS Audit trail Review & E-signatures - How to review Audit trails contemporaneously & electronically
- Fr, 15.4.2022, 11:30 (CEST - Prague)
In this session we will talk about how OpenLab CDS allows you to review audit trails electronically.