HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 13/2022
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 13/2022
In the week from March 28, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Shimadzu Corporation: For the Love of Food! Enabling Automation in Food Analysis
- Tu, 29.3.2022, 10:00 (CEST - Prague)
Learn how Shimadzu drives automation in food analysis, such as Auto-QuEChERS cleanup workflow to analyze residual pesticides in food. Guest speakers will share trends in automation in food analysis.
2. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Pesticide residues analysis - Sample preparation and IC-MS
- Tu, 29.3.2022, 11:00 (CEST - Prague)
Sample preparation challenges and solutions for pesticides residue analysis and Ionic polar pesticides analysis.
3. SelectScience/Phenomenex: UHPLC: Level up your method transfer and scaling
- Tu, 29.3.2022, 16:00 (CEST - Prague)
In this webinar, join Zachary Woodward, technical specialist at Phenomenex, as he presents a framework to better navigate a variety of scaling parameters.
4. Shimadzu Corporation: Mass Spec Approaches to Supporting Biologic Development
- Tu, 29.3.2022, 20:00 (CEST - Prague)
Come see how Shimadzu’s innovative lineup of Ultra-fast LCMS detectors can provide solutions to your challenging biologics analysis through all phases of the drug life-cycle.
5. Agilent Technologies: Cannabis Testing Townhall Part 4: Let Us Help – A Look into Agilent’s Current Applications Under Development
- Tu, 29.3.2022, 20:00 (CEST - Prague)
The exciting world of cannabis testing continues to evolve. And just when you think you’ve got it dialed-in, there’s a new compound of interest or a new regulation handed down.
6. Waters Corporation: Streamlining Intact Mass Analyses: Live BioAccord Demo
- We, 30.3.2022, 11:30 (CEST - Prague)
Dr Owen Cornwell will show you how easy the system is to set-up and operate and will run live experiments showcasing our brand new INTACT Mass workflow from samples to results.
7. Waters Corporation: Cyclic IMS in Action: Revolutionize Metabolite Identification
- We, 30.3.2022, 15:00 (CEST - Prague)
Join us for this exciting new demo series where we take you into our application laboratories to see the SELECT SERIES Cyclic IMS in action and explore different workflows from the beginning to the end.
8. Technology Networks/SCIEX: Enhancing Characterization of Product Quality Attributes With Electron Activated Dissociation-Based MAM
- We, 30.3.2022, 18:00 (CEST - Prague)
The electron activated dissociation (EAD) platform method offers the capability for isomer differentiation, and the speed, reproducibility and sensitivity for confident quantification of PQAs.
9. Agilent Technologies: Bio Compatible 2D-LC with OpenLab CDS
- We, 30.3.2022, 19:00 (CEST - Prague)
This presentation will show the 2D-LC Software for OpenLab CDS which supports all key 2D-LC Workflows; qualitative and quantitative measurements, UV and MSD detection, heart-cutting and much more.
10. SCIEX: An ultra-high sensitivity quantification method of veterinary drugs residues in food
- Th, 31.3.2022, 10:00 (CEST - Prague)
Food and beverage, environmental, pharma, forensics, biopharma and life science research analysis webinar series for the SCIEX 7500 system.
11. Waters Corporation: Analysis of the Ultra-Short-Chained Fluorocarboxylic Acids TFA and DFA in Various Water Samples (Drinking, Mineral, and Surface Water)
- Th, 31.3.2022, 11:00 (CEST - Prague)
During the webinar the different steps of method development will be discussed. Feasibility, sensitivity, and robustness is demonstrated with results from various water samples.
12. Waters Corporation: Can we Change the Paradigm of Seized Drug Analysis with New Innovations in Mass Spectrometry?
- Th, 31.3.2022, 16:00 (CEST - Prague)
We will introduce two different mass spectrometer systems and discuss how these could fit into seized drug analysis workflows and improve sample throughput.
13. C&EN/Agilent Technologies/Jordi Labs: Comparison of Extractables Analysis Using the Multidetector Approach vs Large Uncertainty Factors as a Means to Account for Response Factor (RF) Variation: A Case Study
- Th, 31.3.2022, 17:00 (CEST - Prague)
In this webinar, a new case study will be presented using the multidetector approach to AET evaluation contrasted with the use of the recommended UF of 4 and 10 for a model polymer system.
14. Agilent Technologies: Easily Implement Digital Workflows in the Cannabis Testing Lab
- Th, 31.3.2022, 17:30 (CEST - Prague)
In this session, learn how to take advantage of tools designed to help your lab go digital with automated workflows specific for Cannabis labs, simplify your review process, and generate custom reports.
15. Agilent Technologies: OpenLab CDS System Suitability & Calibration - How to perform System suitability & Calibration
- Fr, 1.4.2022, 10:30 (CEST - Prague)
In this session you will learn how to setup the method to calculate system suitability parameters like Signal to noise ratio, Resolution, theoretical plates, etc from different pharmacopeia like USP, JP & EP.