HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 23/2022
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 23/2022
In the week from June 6, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Ultra-High Sensitivity using Evosep-MRM for Targeted Mass Spectrometry Applications on the Agilent 6495C triple quad LC/MS
- Tu, 7.6.2022, 14:00 (CEST)
We demonstrated platform by targeting selected peptides in a complex background of sub-nanogram material and generated dilution curves spanning several orders of magnitude.
2. Agilent Technologies: Maximizing Performance through GPC Column Selection: Then and Now
- Tu, 7.6.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
In this webinar, we will look at the parameters and considerations for GPC columns and selection.
3. Phenomenex: A Guide to Building Your LC Method Development Kit Plus Tips on Storage & Care
- Tu, 7.6.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
3 Topics: How to choose different column phases; What kind of LC columns can be a strong method development kit; How to take care of your LC column to extend its lifetime.
4. SelectScience/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Deliver assurance and product quality with your chromatography data system
- We, 8.6.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
Find out how a CDS is devised from initial design to final product. Discover how features are tested to ensure high specification. Learn about the validation model used for software product development
5. Agilent Technologies: Novel front-end strategies to increase sample throughput in LC/MS
- Fr, 10.6.2022, 14:00 (CEST)
This webinar presents the new RapidFire400 system for HTS and will contrast its analytical merits to the complimentary Ultra-Fast LC approach.