HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 28/2022
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 28/2022
In the week from July 11, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. SCIEX: How to determine very low pg/ml LLoQ in human plasma of anti-asthmatic drugs
- Tu, 12.7.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
The ability to detect and quantify fluticasone propionate and salmeterol xinafoate down to 0.050 pg/mL when using the SCIEX 7500 system, in a human plasma matrix.
2. Waters Corporation: Automating Toxicology LC/MS workflows – Improving productivity and analytical performance through automation
- Tu, 12.7.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
This presentation will describe how automation of LC/MS methods can improve productivity and analytical results.
3. Agilent Technologies: Agilent Automation Virtual Day
- Tu, 12.7.2022, 12:30 (CEST)
Automation solutions for compliance, productivity and efficiency gains in bio-analytical workflows.
4. Waters Corporation: An Introduction to Polymer Analysis - A Lesson in GPC Fundamentals
- Th, 14.7.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
Introduction to Size-Exclusion Chromatography. Understand how the technique aids polymer analysis. Determination of Molecular Weight, Distribution, and Polydispersity.