HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 29/2022
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 29/2022
In the week from July 18, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Shimadzu Corporation/Biotage: High Throughput Sample Preparation and Analyses for Trace Residues in Complex Matrices
- Tu, 19.7.2022, 08:00 (CEST)
Introduction to Biotage sample preparation products and workflow Shimadzu LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS application examples for selected food, clinical and environmental sample types.
2. Agilent Technologies: New Sample Prep Solutions for your Workflow on PFAS Analysis
- Tu, 19.7.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
In this webinar we will review the importance of PFAS analysis. All the steps on PFAS analysis workflow will be described, highlighting the required consumables for each step.
3. VWR: Unleash the Targeted Drug Potential of Biomolecules!
- Tu, 19.7.2022, 15:00 (CEST)
Learn New Targeted Workflows to Overcome Challenges in Biomolecule Characterization.
4. Phenomenex: Analytical Method Development for Oligonucleotide analysis
- We, 20.7.2022, 06:30 (CEST)
Primer on Oligonucleotide & chromatographic challenges. Method Development consideration by LC. Mobile phase composition Impact on sensitivity. The impacts on metal cations on LC MS methods for Oligos.
5. BÜCHI: Reduce, reuse, recycle solvent
- We, 20.7.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
Optimize your solvent recycling to save money and reduce your environmental footprint
6. Technology Networks/Thermo Fisher Scientific/SCIEX/ Bruker/PerkinElmer/Agilent Technologies/ BÜCHI/LabVantage/VERDER: Advances in Food & Beverage Analysis 2022
- We, 20.7.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Focus will be given to the safety, authenticity and quality of food and beverages as well as the future of food products such as meat substitutes and alternative proteins.
7. CACA/Waters Corporation: Mitigating Analyte Interactions with Metal Surfaces in UHPLC for Pharmaceutical Applications
- We, 20.7.2022, 18:00 (CEST)
In this webinar, we will present a new, novel hybrid surface technology that provides a solution without the need for strong mobile phase additives, chelators, or lengthy passivation protocols.
8. Agilent Technologies: Mapping Antibody Impurities Coupling Size-based Electrophoresis and Capillary Zone Electrophoresis Mass Spectrometry (CZE-MS)
- We, 20.7.2022, 22:00 (CEST)
The characterization of mAb impurities is essential to assess their safety, quality and efficacy, and usually needs high-resolution separations and mass spectrometric identification.
9. Phenomenex: SEC Selectivity and Method Development For Biomolecules
- Th, 21.7.2022, 05:00 (CEST)
Theory behind SEC. An overview on mAbs and it’s characterization requirements. LC system, LC Column and Stationary phase effects and considerations. Mobile phase considerations and method development pointers.
10. Waters Corporation: Taking your Polymer Analysis to the Level – A Walkthrough Advanced Polymer Separation
- Th, 21.7.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
Techniques for tackling more challenging complex samples. Understand the potential of advanced polymer separation. Advanced detection techniques, GPEC, RPLC, 2D LC.
11. Phenomenex: Analytical Considerations to Improve Regulated and Unregulated Analysis of PFAS Compounds
- Th, 21.7.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
How column choice affects PFAS selectivity. Learn how modified C18, -Hexyl, Phenyl-Hexyl, and Fluorinated phases affect PFAS selectivity. How using organic modifiers can improve PFAS selectivity.