Tips & Tricks in Liquid Chromatography (HPLC Webinars 2022)
- Photo: LabRulez: Tips & Tricks in Liquid Chromatography (HPLC Webinars 2022)
- Video: LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS Webinars - Tips & Tricks 2021
Experienced application specialists and experts in the field of liquid phase separations bring you webinars/lectures and give you invaluable knowledge on how to work with liquid chromatographs.
In the world's largest database of these separation techniques and mass spectrometry webinars, you can search and filter over 2000 webinars from 2020-2023 and watch them anytime from record.
The PDF lectures themselves are also available for selected recordings. Check out the 2022 Liquid Chromatography Tips and Tricks topics like:
- HPLC hardware troubleshooting
- Preventive and routine maintenance
- Peak shape
- Development and optimization of HPLC methods
- Most Common Troubleshooting Mistakes
- Where to look for a problem in your HPLC?
- Method transfer
- Properties of analytes and method development
- SEC and IEX separation
- Modernization of HPLC methods
- Contamination in HPLC
- 10 most common mistakes in method development
- HILIC - why and where to use?
1. Restek Corporation: LC Hardware Troubleshooting part 2
- RECORD | Already taken place Th, 8.12.2022
We will discuss how problems with your instrument may affect your chromatographic separations.
2. Restek Corporation: LC Hardware Troubleshooting part 1
- RECORD | Already taken place Th, 24.11.2022
In this presentation, we’ll be walking you through an overview of the processes involved with basic HPLC instrumentation.
3. Agilent Technologies: How to Keep a Good Thing Going: Preventive and Routine Maintenance for Your HPLC System
- RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 8.11.2022
The goal of this talk is to lay a strong and broad foundation from which to build a better understanding of your own HPLC systems and their specific maintenance needs.
4. Phenomenex: Pirates of Chromatography: Tales of Sharp Peaks
- RECORD | Already taken place Th, 13.10.2022
Topics: Signal to noise improvement, Unknown/Ghost/Carryover Peaks, No Peaks, Split peaks/Fronting peaks/Double peaks, Negative peaks, Peak Sequence change, Irreproducible peak heights and peak areas.
5. Phenomenex: Analytical Method Development for Oligonucleotide analysis
- RECORD | Already taken place We, 20.7.2022
Primer on Oligonucleotide & chromatographic challenges. Method Development consideration by LC. Mobile phase composition Impact on sensitivity. The impacts on metal cations on LC MS methods for Oligos.
6. Phenomenex: 5 Common LC Troubleshooting Mistakes and What to Do Instead
- RECORD | Already taken place Th, 7.7.2022
Understanding chromatographic Interactions. Identifying Sytem/method/column related issues. Choosing right mobile phase/column. Proper column washing and storage conditions.
7. Agilent Technologies: From Instrument to Column: Tracking down the Problem
- RECORD | Already taken place Th, 26.5.2022
In this webinar, we will work through troubleshooting strategies to help find the source of the problem.
8. Thermo Fisher Scientific: HPLC Method Transfer: A CDMO perspective
- RECORD | Already taken place Th, 19.5.2022
We will share key learnings, feedback and best practices for transferring methods from competitive instruments and developing new ones onto the Vanquish liquid chromatography platform.
9. VWR: Understanding analyte physicochemical properties and their value in LC method development
- RECORD | Already taken place Th, 12.5.2022
This webinar will review the range of analyte properties that are important to consider when developing methods.
10. Agilent Technologies: SEC and IEX for Biomolecules: Column Selection and Troubleshooting
- RECORD | Already taken place Th, 28.4.2022
Size Exclusion and Ion Exchange are typically run in non-denaturing conditions. That’s one of the reasons they are the two most common types of HPLC used for biomolecules.
11. Agilent Technologies: ChromTalk Episode 14: Tips & Tricks In Modernizing Methods For Efficient & Productive Analysis
- RECORD | Already taken place We, 20.4.2022
Modernizing traditional methods = Efficient & Productive Analysis.
12. Phenomenex: Troubleshooting LC System Contamination
- RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 5.4.2022
3 Topics: General steps on HPLC troubleshooting & End of column natural lifetime & How to protect your column & Case Study on LC system contamination troubleshooting.
13. Agilent Technologies: Top 10 Fails When Developing a HPLC Method
- RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 22.3.2022
In this talk we review the list of our top 10 “gotchas”. Let’s point them out, understand their significance, and remember to avoid them in the future.
14. Agilent Technologies: Enhance your Lab Productivity School Series of LC Advanced Chapter
- RECORD | Already taken place We, 16.3.2022
Webinar topics: Introduction to Method development and Agilent solutions; Services for entire Lab from Simplification to optimization; Advanced Troubleshooting Tips & Tricks for Agilent HPLC.
15. Phenomenex: Essential LC Method Development
- RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 8.3.2022
We will cover topics like: Chromatographic interactions, The role of mass spec, HPLC column selection, Mobile phase considerations for LC-MS, Optimizing gradient, flow rate, and injection parameters.
16. Phenomenex: HPLC System Optimization
- RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 25.1.2022
Learn how to optimize your HPLC system to enhance performance by minimizing extra column volume and how to easily ensure zero-dead volume connections throughout your HPLC system.
17. Agilent Technologies: HILIC Chromatography: When and How?
- RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 25.1.2022
When to use HILIC and how to approach HILIC method development? We will go over column selection, mobile phase considerations, detection, tips and tricks for column care, and troubleshooting.