HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 1/2022 + TOP 10 Webinars 2021
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 1/2022 + TOP 10 Webinars 2021
In the week from January 3, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 1 500 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Is sample prep equally important as selecting a right column or instrument?
In this webinar we will cover: Understanding the basic of Sample prep, Agilent Solutions for sample clean up, Impact of Matrix on analysis & its removal, Effective Solution for Lipids interference removal.
2. Agilent Technologies: The Sweet Truth of Honey
The webinar will have experts sharing their knowledge and insights on honey like authenticity & adulteration, testing & analysis, MS testing, regulatory trends & guidelines.
3. Agilent Technologies: ChromTalk Episode 10: Concern for Compound Isolation or Purification?
We shall discuss in details about the fundamentals behind purifications, selection of parameters to get the best yield, choice of columns & system solutions & automation for throughput requirements.
TOP 10 HPLC & LC/MS Webinars from 2021
1. Agilent Technologies: 2DLC-MS Applicability for the Characterization of Adeno-Associated Viruses (RECORD | Already taken place We, 9.6.2021)
This webinar will describe the applicability of 2D-LC coupled with Mass Spectrometry (MS) to automate the two orthogonal techniques of IEX and LC-MS in the characterization of Empty and Full AAV Capsids.
2. Agilent Technologies: Seminar 3 – OpenLab CDS – Custom Calculator and Reporting (RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 29.12.2020)
Stop doing your calculations in Excel. Learn how to set up calculations in the Custom Calculator and Intelligent Reporter. Customize individual injection reports. Explore how to create a sequence report.
3. Thermo Fisher Scientific: In-depth oligonucleotide characterization with BioPharma Finder software – intact mass analysis, oligonucleotide analysis and mRNA mapping (RECORD | Already taken place Th, 29.4.2021)
Learn how to use in-depth oligonucleotide characterization tools including automatic sequencing of MS2 data to confirm the sequence of the biotherapeutic and how to perform mRNA mapping using HR LC MS/MS.
4. Waters Corporation: Pharma in MOTION - Day 1: Protein and Peptide Bioanalysis (RECORD | Already taken place Mo, 24.5.2021)
Join Waters and our panel of industry experts for this special, first edition of Pharma in MOTION - Protein and Peptide Bioanalysis.
5. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Metabolomics session 5: Compound Discoverer (RECORD | Already taken place We, 18.11.2020)
In this webinar an overview of the Compound Discoverer software possibilities will be presented.
6. Thermo Fisher Scientific: An Investigative Metabolomics Study on the Orbitrap Exploris 240 Mass Spectrometer: New Features, Optimized Methods and a Results Discussion (RECORD | Already taken place Th, 18.2.2021)
In this webinar we will cover: Key features and characteristics of the Orbitrap Exploris 240, Calibrations and method building, An investigative mouse model study, Features of Compound Discoverer.
7. Agilent Technologies: Eliminate the Fear in Agilent LC/MS System Maintenance & Troubleshooting (RECORD | Already taken place Th, 27.5.2021)
In this talk, Agilent’s LC/MS Regional System Specialists will discuss several topics that will help eliminate the fear factor of LC/MS by providing best practices and troubleshooting tricks and tips.
8. Agilent Technologies: Seminar 1 – OpenLab CDS - The Control Panel and Data Acquisition (RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 15.12.2020)
The Control Panel is the gatekeeper to the system. Explore several software features that have been designed to help you from user authentication to configure system or set-up an Acquisition Method to reports.
9. Phenomenex: Overview of USP and Ph.Eur. Allowable Adjustments for HPLC Monograph Methods (RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 23.2.2021)
In this webinar we will cover verview of USP and the relation to US FDA, Overview of Ph.Eur. and Allowable adjustments per Ph.Eur. General Notice 2.2.46. Chromatographic Separation Techniques.
10. Waters Corporation: Introducing The Next Generation of High Resolution Mass Spectrometry (RECORD | Already taken place Tu, 8.6.2021)
Join the Waters Advanced MS team for this live event to discover how you can advance your research with next generation Tof technology.