HPLC & LC/MS Webinars August 2022
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS Webinars August 2022
In august 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Imaging Lipids in a Brain Injury model with AP-MALDI on Agilent Tandem Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers
- We, 3.8.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
In this study, we highlight AP-MALDI imaging with a high sensitivity tandem quadrupole (TQ) and to selectively detect and image endogenous mouse brain lipids.
2. Waters Corporation: A Discussion of All Things GPC - A Meet the Experts Roundtable Discussion
- Th, 4.8.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
Understand how to problem solve your polymer separation. Better understand method development. Find answers to your daily polymer challenges.
3. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Tracking molecules made by the human microbiome
- Tu, 9.8.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
Both targeted and untargeted mass spectrometry approaches have been applied to identify the metabolites produced by intestinal bacteria that reach physiologically relevant levels in the systemic circulation.
4. Agilent Technologies: Comprehensive, Automated, and Integrated Software for Oligonucleotide Characterization and Sequence Confirmation
- We, 10.8.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
In this work, we present novel, automated, and integrated software to support oligonucleotides characterization workflows using HRAM MS data.
5. Biotage: EPA 608.3: Modern Sample Prep Solution for Wastewater Labs
- Mo, 15.8.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
This webinar provides specifics on establishing a successful 608.3 extraction protocol as well as tips for overcoming potential problems encountered by environmental laboratories.
6. Agilent Technologies: Tips to Help Maximize Resolution
- Tu, 16.8.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
In this webinar we will discuss some important considerations to help maximize resolution when developing an HPLC method.
7. Agilent Technologies: Bottom-up and Top-down Disulfide Bond Mapping of Beta-lactoglobulin on a Q-TOF with the Capability to Perform both CID and ECD
- We, 17.8.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
Here we present a bottom-up and top-down disulfide bond analysis of beta-lactoglobulin with a quadrupole time-of-flight instrument capable of both CID and ECD.
8. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Adopting technologies to streamline biotherapeutics characterization
- Tu, 23.8.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
In this presentation, demonstrated, are two technological improvements that will enable both speed and comprehensive characterization of biologics.
9. Agilent Technologies: InfinityLab OnLine HPLC Solution
- We, 24.8.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
This presentation will include a look at both the hardware and software that are used for the Agilent OnLine LC system. We will log into a live system to view the setup possibilities and review data.