LC and LCMS webinars - Week 9
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 9
In the week from March 1, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 600 LC and GC webinars.
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific: FreeStyle, the qualitative Explorer
Making the transition from Qualbrowser to Freestyle? Thermo Fisher Scientific FreeStyle application is used to visualize and qualitatively analyze RAW data.
2. Agilent Technologies: Electron Fragmentation-Based Workflows for Characterizing Proteoforms with Agilent Q-ToFs
The ExD cell preserves labile post-translational modifications, differentiate isobaric leucine from isoleucine as well as isoaspartate from aspartate, and can cleave disulfide bonds in cysteine knot proteins.
3. LCTech GmbH: Cannabis analysis - From Plant to Product Solution
In this webinar we will cover Aflatoxins and other Mycotoxins in Cannabis and Sample Clean-up for the Determinaton of Pesticide using non-dispersive QuEChERS Method.
4. Waters Corporation: Characterization of Viral Glycopeptides and Support of Global SARS-CoV-2 Efforts
Join us for a user’s perspective on the characterization of the SARS-CoV-2 glycopeptides by using Ion Mobility Separation (IMS) and mass spectrometry (MS).
5. C&EN/Agilent Technologies: Enabling Automated Metabolite and Lipid Extraction with the Agilent Bravo Liquid Handler
The Bravo Metabolomics Sample Prep Platform is built on the Bravo liquid handling system and specifically designed to prepare samples as part of the Agilent Metabolomics workflow solution.
6. Agilent Technologies: Electron Fragmentation for the Agilent Q-TOF Family
Here we are going to discuss how ECD facilitates the characterization of post-translational modifications (PTMs) without loss of labile groups.