LC and LCMS webinars - Week 11
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 11
In the week from March 15, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 600 LC and GC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Native Mode Analysis of Biologics- Charge Variant Profiling Protein Therapeutics Using Ion Exchange Chromatography (IEX) Solutions
In this webinar, speakers will discuss the importance of charge variant analysis and Ion-Exchange (IEX) methods for intact analysis of biotherapeutics with the utilization of some specific case studies.
2. Agilent Technologies: 1st Agilent Lab Informatics Virtual Summit
In this 1-day Virtual Summit don’t miss the opportunity to hear and speak with Agilent Lab Informatics experts.
3. PerkinElmer: Analysis of Polar contaminants and Glyphosate with Qsight LC-MS/MS
In this webinar we present a series of solutions with optimized sample preparation and LC coupled with laminar flow MS/MS for the detection and quantitation of several polar water contaminants.
4. Technology Networks/SCIEX: Bioanalysis of Therapeutic Oligonucleotides by HRMS
A pharmacokinetics assessment strategy for siRNA modalities will be presented, featuring ion-pairing reverse phase chromatography and quantitation by QTOF HRMS.
5. Agilent Technologies: High Throughput Native MS With Robust Ion Source Operation For The Analysis Of Proteins And Protein Complexes
Here we explore the feasibility of high flow approaches for native mode analysis of non-covalent complexes.
6. Agilent Technologies: Fully automated 2D-LC/MS for biotherapeutics charge variant characterization using Ion Exchange (IEX) and Reversed-Phase (RP) Chromatography
In this webinar we will discuss the importance of charge variants analysis of therapeutic mAbs and a fully automated multiple heart-cutting 2D-LC/MS workflow solution for charge variant characterization.
7. Restek Corporation: Restek’s Workflows and Products for the Cannabis Market
Don’t reinvent the wheel! Join us to learn more about our testing solutions, literature and resources, and some of our first-hand experiences in this market.
8. C&EN/PerkinElmer: Advancing Research, Technology and Detection of PFAS in Our Environment
This webinar will provide updates on the latest research and technologies related to these contaminants of emerging concern and their detection, impact, and management.
9. Agilent Technologies: Cracking Cellular Metabolism
In this webinar, we will demonstrate a complete untargeted metabolomics workflow from sample prep to data analysis, within the context of cancer cell biology.
10. Agilent Technologies: Charge variants analysis of biotherapeutics by fully automated Capillary Isoelectric Focusing (cIEF) and High Res Mass Spectrometry
In this Webinar, speakers will discuss the fully automated on-line charge variants analysis of biotherapeutics (mAbs and other molecules) using online cIEF/MS workflows.
11. Agilent Technologies: Experts Webinar Series: Oligonucleotide Analysis
In this webinar series, hear from mass spec experts as they pour you a cup of innovative new findings they have discovered in their field.