LC and LCMS webinars - Week 14
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 14
In the week from April 5, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 700 LC and GC webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Advanced Algorithms for the Discovery of Related Components and Application to PFAS and Fentanyl Research
The MassHunter acquisition concept of a Preferred MSMS list will be presented together with concept of Mass Defect, MSMS pseudo Constant Neutral Loss, and MSMS Reporter Ions.
2. Technology Networks/SCIEX: Accelerating AAV-Based Gene Therapy Development with MS
Using MS data to improve characterization of AAV from different sources will help scientists to make informed decisions in the development of cost-effective, safe and potent gene therapeutics.
3. Technology Networks/Bruker: Flow Injection Analysis-Magnetic Resonance Mass Spectrometry for High-Throughput Metabolomics
This webinar will introduce the FIA-MRMS workflow and present two case studies where it is used.
4. The Analytical Scientist/PIC Solution: Advances in Eco-Sustainable CO2 Technologies
The Forum provides a unique opportunity to discuss advances in next-generation of eco-sustainable CO2 Separation (SFC) and Extraction (SFE) technologies.
5. Agilent Technologies: Mass Spectrometry for the Masses, Open Access LC and LC/MS Using Agilent WalkUp
We will provide an introduction to WalkUp briefly discussing the user experience from the administrator (setting up groups, users, methods, data analysis confirmation) and users’ (running samples) perspectives.
6. Waters Corporation: Nitrosamines Analysis (Step 2): Confirmatory testing
In this webinar, we will going through the latest regulatory requirements for testing nitrosamines in solvents, drug substance and drug products.
7. Shimadzu Scientific Instruments: Subsurface Microbiology: Metabolism by HPLC
In this work, we discovered a novel strict anaerobic thermophilic bacterium from a monitoring borehole at a depth of 691 meters below land surface.
8. Agilent Technologies: VWorks version 14.0: Enhanced Features of Compliance
Join us and learn about how the new VWorks comes in two different editions to suit your laboratory’s specific regulatory needs.