LC and LCMS webinars - Week 15
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 15
In the week from April 12, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 700 LC and GC webinars.
1. PerkinElmer: Food Safety: Determination of Mycotoxins in food by LC-MS/MS
This webinar will present insights into risk assessment with a focus on the LC-MS/MS methods, along with solutions for performing selective, sensitive and compliant analysis.
2. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Charged Aerosol Detection Symposium - Session 1
Join our interactive and live charged aerosol detection symposium with tips, tricks, pointers and expert advice from our guest speakers!
3. Phenomenex: Strategies, Tips and Tricks for Simplified Chiral Method Development
In this presentation, we will explore the factors that contributes to successful chiral separation.
4. Agilent Technologies: A Comprehensive Approach to Targeted and Untargeted Screening Methodology for Emerging Synthetic Fentanyl Analogues using High Resolution Accurate Mass Spectrometry
Herein, a targeted and untargeted screening workflow by LC/MS/MS using Agilent’s 6546 QTOF will be presented for approximately 150 fentanyl analogues.
5. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Charged Aerosol Detection Symposium - Session 2
Learn how CAD can be applied in your work with tips, tricks, pointers, and expert advice from our guest speakers.
6. Waters Corporation: Benefits of IMS to MetID and Structural Elucidation
Our two guest speakers Dr. Ralf Laux and Dr. Ian Wilson bring decades of experience in Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics.
7. LCTech: FREESTYLE XANA - The Specialist for your Water Samples
Learn more about FREESTYLE XANA robotic system for automatic SPE sample preparation for analysis of large volumes of water samples.
8. Waters Corporation: Solving Large Molecule Questions with Accessible LC/MS in Academia
Join Christian Winter, UNI of Frankfurt, and Dr John Walsby-Tickle, UNI of Oxford, online to learn how an easy-to-use routine LC/MS brings academics in life sciences closer to the point of decision.
9. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Charged Aerosol Detection Symposium - Session 3
Learn more from our speakers in these industries sharing tips and tricks, with pointers, and expert advice.
10. Bruker Daltonics: Bead Assisted Mass Spectrometry assay platform for targeted proteomics
The webinar will focus on the detailed description of the workflow and case studies of BAMS™ assays developed for targets relevant to neurology and virology.
11. SelectScience/Merck: BioSPME: A new tool for drug-protein binding determination
In this webinar, Dr. Olga Shimelis will present the use of new product – Supel™ BioSPME C18 96-Pin Devices – for in vitro measurement of protein binding properties of pharmaceutical compounds in plasma.
12. Thermo Fisher Scientific: The Delights of Diversity: A Multitude of Separation Techniques Combined with Mass Spectrometry for Characterization in Biopharmaceutical Development
Here the impact of hyphenating a broad range of separation techniques to high resolution accurate mass (HRAM) mass spectrometry (MS) will be discussed through case studies.
13. Agilent Technologies: WHO Do I Turn To? Chromatography Resources
Looking for answers to your chromatography questions? Who do you turn to? This webinar will look at available resources to help meet your chromatography needs.
14. SelectScience/Waters Corporation/Andrew Alliance: Virtual Event: Leveraging automation technologies to work smarter
This virtual event brings you three webinars from experts in the field of automation who will discuss how you can work smarter.