LC and LCMS webinars - Week 20
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 20
In the week from May 17, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 LC and GC webinars.
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Sample Preparation in Ion Chromatography
This presentation will review sample filtration and preservation, dilution, preconcentration and calibration, pretreatment cartridges for off-line or in-line matrix elimination, and neutralization.
2. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Impurity Analysis Roundtable
We will cover the importance of impurity testing at various stages of the manufacturing process, as well as enabling technologies to help make the analysis comprehensive, robust and compliant.
3. Separation Science/Merck: Sample Preparation for Fatty and Complex Food Matrices
This educational webinar is brought to you in collaboration with the Life Science business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
4. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Applications of Ion Chromatography in the Detergent and Household Product Industry
In this presentation, representative examples of analytical methods for the analysis of detergent and household products are shown, demonstrating the versatility of ion chromatography.
5. Agilent Technologies: Increasing MS Productivity: A "Self-Driving" Mass Spectrometer Designed for Non-MS Experts
Join us to learn about the newest single quad in Agilent’s portfolio and how enhanced hardware and software features reduce the stress when migrating UHPLC UV Methods to MS detection.
6. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Applications of Ion Chromatography in the Petrochemical Industry
The schematic of a combustion IC system is shown as well as sulfur analysis in a liquefied petroleum gas sample as an application example.
7. Agilent Technologies: Virtual AssayMAP User Group Meeting
Take this unique opportunity to connect with other users and discover how they are applying the technology to meet their scientific challenges.
8. Agilent Technologies: Raise Your Nutraceutical iQ with the Agilent InfinityLab LC/MSD iQ
This webinar gives an overview of the role of single quad LC/MS in a Nutraceutical workflow. In addition, screening for pesticides such as Glyphosate in products will be demonstrated.
9. Phenomenex: Decrypting Liquid Chromatography Variation - Achieving Reproducibility in Results
This webinar will cover: Chromatographic variation and Instigating factors, Instrumental factors, Column, Stationary phase, Mobile phase...
10. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Applications of Ion Chromatography in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech Industry
In this presentation, isocratic and gradient IC separations relevant to the pharmaceutical/biotech industry will be discussed.
11. Agilent Technologies: LCMS the Basics: Matching the Performance of the LCMS to Analytical Solutions
In this webinar we start reviewing the basics of LCMS single quadruple mass spectrometry, how the system functions and provided molecular weight information not available just using LC/UV detection.
12. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Meet regulatory compliance for biopharma with new mass spec software solutions
Explore how new mass spectrometry software updates can enable you to address data integrity and meet regulatory requirements, such as US FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11.