LC and LCMS webinars - Week 21
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 21
In the week from May 24, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 LC and GC webinars.
1. Institute of Biotechnology of the Czech Academy of Sciences: Instruct-ERIC course in Biophysics, structural mass spectrometry, and X-ray techniques
The course will provide basic and applied training in a range of selected methods of integrative structural biology.
2. Waters Corporation: Pharma in MOTION - Day 1: Protein and Peptide Bioanalysis
Join Waters and our panel of industry experts for this special, first edition of Pharma in MOTION - Protein and Peptide Bioanalysis.
3. Phenomenex: Strategies for Improving Chromatographic Resolution
This presentation will look at some of the solutions to modern day chromatographic challenges for polar compounds.
4. Waters Corporation: Pharma in MOTION - Day 2: Technologies & Protein Analysis
Join Waters and our panel of industry experts for this special, first edition of Pharma in MOTION - Technologies & Protein Analysis.
5. Waters Corporation: Strategies for mycotoxin testing – analytical perspectives from field to lab
This webinar presents strategies to detect and determine mycotoxins from the field to the lab.
6. Agilent Technologies: Absolute and Relative Quantitation for Targeted Metabolomics and Lipidomics
In this presentation we show absolute quantitation of fragile metabolites using the dMRM method and incorporating isotope dilution mass spectrometry (IDMS).
7. Waters Corporation: Pharma in MOTION - Day 3: Analytical Method Development (AQbD) & Oligonucleotide Analysis
Join Waters and our panel of industry experts for this special, first edition of Pharma in MOTION - Analytical Method Development (AQbD) & Oligonucleotide Analysis.
8. Technology Networks/Bruker: LC-MS Meets MS Imaging: Using CCS for Confident Lipid Annotation
TIMS for the separation of ions after MALDI has become a useful tool in lipid research, increasing the reliability of lipid identification using complementary collision cross section (CCS) data.
9. Agilent Technologies: LC/MS and Software Solutions for Your Metabolomic Studies
This webinar will focus on the latest tools for a metabolomics lab to answer your research questions with ease.
10. Waters Corporation: Per-and Polyfluoronated Alkyl Substances (PFAS) and the Challenges in Development of a Direct Injection Method by UPLC-MS/MS
An objective to develop a direct injection method utilizing the ACQUITY I-Class and Xevo TQ-XS was set.
11. Agilent Technologies: Helpful ‘hints’ for Protein SEC Success
This webinar will provide key guidelines for successful SEC method development.
12. Waters Corporation: Pharma in MOTION - Day 4: Biophysical Characterization
Join Waters and our panel of industry experts for this special, first edition of Pharma in MOTION - Biophysical Characterization
13. Evosep Biosystems: Unleashing the power of DIA combined with short gradients using the Evosep One
In this webinar will discuss the practical application of DIA, generating record number is ID’s per minute, using the speed of Evosep One’s fast chromatography methods.
14. Separation Science/SCIEX: Analytical Methodologies for Nitrosamines: Challenges and Solutions
Separation Science, in collaboration with SCIEX, presents a webinar that will cover analytical methodologies for N-nitrosamines in pharmaceuticals with their challenges and suggested solutions.
15. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Pioneers in biopharma: Meet the leaders steering the industry on a path that celebrates and supports women
These webinars highlight research and development in process analytical technologies, development of novel modalities, and the integration of emerging technologies to the field of mass spectroscopy.
16. C&EN/Metrohm: From Extraction to Injection, The Journey of Complex Food Ingredients
In this webinar will give perspective on how to evaluate the sample matrix when you’re using ion chromatography and we will talk also about the latest advancements in ion chromatography.
17. Agilent Technologies: Eliminate the Fear in Agilent LC/MS System Maintenance & Troubleshooting
In this talk, Agilent’s LC/MS Regional System Specialists will discuss several topics that will help eliminate the fear factor of LC/MS by providing best practices and troubleshooting tricks and tips.