LC and LCMS webinars - Week 22
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 22
In the week from May 31, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 LC and GC webinars.
1. Dr. Maisch High Performance LC GmbH: Ion Exchange and Mixed-Mode HPLC in Pharma & Food Analysis
An introduction to an easy method development of IC and HILIC/IC mode separations of charged analytes.
2. Waters Corporation: Meet the Experts - Part 3 - Effective Asset Management
During this webinar you will learn about the importance of effective asset management and the latest LC-Technology to maintain the competitive advantage.
3. New Food magazine/SCIEX: Solving an age-old issue in the poultry industry
In Ovo has developed a machine, called Ella, that is able to gender type the egg before it hatches. The machine uses mass spectrometry to achieve the high throughput.
4. SelectScience/Phenomenex: Improving the sensitivity of LC-MS methods for characterization and quantitation of synthetic oligonucleotides
In this presentation, Brian Rivera from Phenomenex will discuss how LC-MS sensitivity can be increased by mobile phase optimization and column selection.
5. Agilent Technologies: Mitigating the Risk of Extractables & Leachables Analysis - Regulatory Updates & Analytical Workflow Strategies
In this webinar our experts will discuss current regulatory updates, holistic and comprehensive analytical workflow strategies for quick scouting, profiling & quantification of wide spectrum E&L impurities.
6. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Improving Energy Laboratory Productivity through Pre-configured Software Solutions
Webinar describing how optimizing downstream processes, with SampleManager LIMS software Refinery Solution, can increase refinery laboratory productivity.
7. Agilent Technologies: Basics of LC/TQ Operation
This presentation will cover the basics of TQ hardware, discuss the different scan types available and the advantages of each mode of operation.
8. SelectScience/Waters Corporation: Optimize IP-RP method development for oligonucleotide analysis
In this webinar, hear from principal scientist Dr. Brook Koshel as she discusses method development considerations when selecting an appropriate ion-pairing agent.