LC and LCMS webinars - Week 23
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 23
In the week from June 7, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 LC and GC webinars.
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Back to basics – principles of HPLC
A basic introduction and overview of HPLC and the fundamental theories covering the following topics: What is HPLC? How a HPLC works. Basic theory of separation. Introduction to column chemistry.
2. Separation Science/Biotage: LESS IS MORE - Microelution Extraction for High Throughput Bioanalytical Workflows
This webinar will present two microelution SPE applications: the manual extraction of a panel of steroids, and the extraction of a 50 analyte drug panel from urine using an automated platform.
3. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Life isn’t all C18 – retaining tricky compounds
Looking at the alternatives to the standard approach of using C18 based phase. An opportunity more about some of the more unique column phases and how to optimize your chromatography.
4. Waters Corporation: Introducing The Next Generation of High Resolution Mass Spectrometry
Join the Waters Advanced MS team for this live event to discover how you can advance your research with next generation Tof technology.
5. Waters Corporation: Creating a robust and sustainable QA program to deliver more confidence
This webinar describes the role of certified reference materials and proficiency testing products in supporting your data validation and competency documentation processes.
6. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Know your UV from your charged aerosol detectors
An introduction to the principles of various HPLC detectors such as UV, fluorescence, charged aerosol detection. Also a basic introduction to mass spectrometry for chromatographers.
7. Agilent Technologies: 2DLC-MS Applicability for the Characterization of Adeno-Associated Viruses
This webinar will describe the applicability of 2D-LC coupled with Mass Spectrometry (MS) to automate the two orthogonal techniques of IEX and LC-MS in the characterization of Empty and Full AAV Capsids.
8. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Getting the most out of your HPLC – method development and transfer
The first part of the session will be focused on looking at method development. The second part of the session will be focused on method transfer.
9. Waters Corporation: Advancing Research with the SARS-CoV-2 LC-MS Kit (RUO)
The SARS-CoV-2 LC-MS Kit (RUO) allows for the quantification of viral proteins to be used alongside infection biomarkers to enable investigation of the impacts of the virus in longitudinal research studies.
10. Thermo Fisher Scientific: How to keep your HPLC healthy 24/7
Tips and tricks for keeping your HPLC healthy (best practices). How to successfully troubleshoot issues with both your HPLC and methodology. What maintenance should be carried on your HPLC and when.