LC and LCMS webinars - Week 33
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 33
In the week from August 16, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 LC and GC webinars.
1. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Automated process monitoring via liquid chromatography (LC)
You will learn about an online LC platform for automated sample analysis via direct injections or retained samples from flow reactors, batch reactors, upstream bioreactors and downstream purification devices.
2. Phenomenex: HPLC Column Care & Extending Column Lifetimes
HPLC columns are major consumables in HPLC analysis, therefore protecting them would be of a prime consideration.
3. Agilent Technologies: Too Polar for Reverse Phase: What Do You Do?
We will try to present general guidelines on how to choose the right separation mode (HILIC or RP). Working down a checklist, we will discuss aspects that have to be taken into consideration.
4. Phenomenex: Method Development In Flash Purification
We will cover solutions, applications, various instruments and method development by using flash chromatography.
5. GERSTEL: Driving Efficiency by Automating Sample Preparation Techniques
We will talk about Automating Sample Preparation Techniques in your laboratory.
6. Agilent Technologies: Accurate and Simple Quantification of THC and CBD in Beverages Containing Microemulsions
In this short webinar, you will learn how to avoid the most common pitfalls when performing potency testing in beverages.
7. SCION Instruments: DAD - Impurity/Profiling workflows
Introduction into the LC6000; profiling workflows and calculating peak impurity using LC - Diode Array Detection (DAD).
8. SelectScience/Restek Corporation: Easy, rapid and direct analysis of challenging polar compounds
Connor Flannery will highlight specific application examples that will illustrate the rapid and direct analysis of underivatized amino acids, ultrashort-chain PFASs, glyphosate, and other polar contaminants.
9. Phenomenex: Sample preparation options available for HPLC analysis in Pharmaceutical industry
Overview of available sample prep solutions for Pharmaceutical industry . To know various sample preparation options and how to implement during the HPLC analysis.