LC and LCMS webinars - Week 34
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars - Week 34
In the week from August 23, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More details and registration can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 000 LC and GC webinars.
1. Phenomenex: Size Exclusion Chromatography: How to Select an SEC Column and Optimize a Method
Accurate characterization of monoclonal antibody (mAb) aggregates has huge significance in the development of new therapeutic agents. Selection of SEC column and optimizing method place a crucial role.
2. Waters Corporation: Save Time and Money with Waters Session 4: MaxPeak HPS Technology and the Contract Organization: Stand Out from the Competition
You will learn how implementing Waters’ MaxPeak HPS technology in your sample vials and plates, columns and LC systems can improve your lab’s efficiency from sample preparation to data analysis.
3. Phenomenex: Method Robustness and Transferability for Modern Size Exclusion Methods
Understand the impact of HPLC/UHPLC systems on obtaining robust and reproducible aggregate analysis data by SEC and determine the experimental parameters to vary to ensure analytical method robustness.
4. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: The Agilent and Atturos pathway for the development of targeted biomarker measurements for precision medicine
Our experts outline the significant clinical need for better chronic disease testing and explain how this need can be met through a simplified, robust, reproducible, and cost-effective analysis of samples.
5. Waters Corporation: Medical Device Webinar Series Part 5: Chemical Characterization of Medical Device Materials – An Analytical Laboratory Perspective
In overview of analytical methods used for chemical characterization of materials used in medical devices will be presented.
6. Agilent Technologies: InfinityLab Online LC Solutions: Introducing a Wealth of new Features and Tools for Chromatographers and Process Chemists
The Agilent 1260 Infinity II Prime Online LC dedicated system for process monitoring is based on the all-new Agilent 1260 Infinity II Online Sample Manager Interface to the “Process World”.
7. Phenomenex: Flash Chromatography - From Principle to Optimization
Join us, receive a certificate of completion, and a free method consultation with one of our technical expert!
8. Shimadzu Corporation: Safe, Simple, and Practical: Meeting the Specific Demands of Pharmaceuticals and Packaging
Start ensuring the quality of pharmaceutical products and packaging with Shimadzu today – with compact and high-performing machines.
9. Evosep Biosystems: Targeted workflows with Evosep One
In this webinar, we will explore the possibilities of using the Evosep One for targeted workflows.
10. Separation Science/SCIEX: Dilution and Sensitivity: Effects on a Food Contaminant Mega-Method
Webinar explores how far we can push dilution while still meeting sensitivity requirements to simplify sample preparation and analysis workflows when it comes to contaminant testing in foodstuffs.
11. Agilent Technologies: Is 2D HPLC the Answer for You?
In this presentation, we’ll talk about the approaches to 2D HPLC, comprehensive and heart-cutting (single and multiple).