LC and LCMS webinars Week 45
LabRulez: LC and LCMS webinars Week 45
In the week from November 8, 2021, the following webinars await you in the field of LC and LCMS. More DETAILS and REGISTRATION can be found in the WEBINARS section.:
Search and filter in more than 1 200 GC and LC webinars.
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Biomarker discovery and validation in biological fluids
New advances in sample handling and preparation together with technology innovations from chromatography, mass spectrometry to intelligent software systems are changing the way analyses are being performed.
2. Waters Corporation: Maximizing Hydrophilic Interaction Chromatography (HILIC) Selectivity for Quick and Easy Methods Development
We will talk about HILIC stationary phases, how to take better advantage of HILIC and tips and tricks for the best results using HILIC.
3. Shimadzu Corporation: Delta Dawn: The Rise of Delta-8-THC, Delta 9-THC & Delta-10-THC
Presented is how the Laboratory for Forensic Toxicology Research at Virginia has utilized a Shimadzu GCMS-QP2020 and an LCMS-8050 in an attempt to keep pace with the evolving cannabinoid reality.
4. Bruker Daltonics: Keeping food authentic and safe with protein mass spectrometry
In this webinar, we provide an introduction to food proteomics as a novel tool in food authenticity and food allergy testing.
5. New Food magazine/SCIEX: Pesticide residues – we’re on to you!
In our latest webinar, SCIEX will demonstrate a new way forward for food and environmental testing using the SCIEX ZenoTOF 7600 system.
6. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: An automated purification workflow to ensure drinking water purity and safety
In this webinar, hear from Dr. Paul Zimba, to discover how he managed to isolate the four standards from a complex matrix using workflow automation.
7. Agilent Technologies: Oligos 201 – Purification and Isolation
Choosing the Best Purification Method - Method Scouting Wizard; Scaling for Oligo Purification - Loading Study and Scale Up Calcs; Oligonucleotide Purification Using Mass Based Fraction Collection.
8. Technology Networks/SCIEX: Enhancing siRNA Quantification in Plasma With Microflow Liquid Chromatography
LC-MS has been routinely employed for bioanalytical studies of oligonucleotides due to its high specificity, relatively short method development time and metabolite identification capability.
9. Agilent Technologies: Agilent's Hidden Gems
In this talk Karen Yannell will review some of Agilent’s Hidden Gems—features of our hardware, software, and resources that don’t get enough attention but are crowd pleasing favorites for our LC/MS community.
10. Phenomenex: A Guide to LC-MS for Absolute Beginners
Join us, learn about how to select a LC column, mass spectrometry, receive a certificate of completion, and a free method consultation with one of our technical experts!
11. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Metabolomics approaches for systems biology
Understanding the workings of biological systems requires more than an analysis of the proteins present. Valuable insights can also be gained from a metabolomic or lipidomic study.
12. SelectScience/Waters Corporation: Redefining bioseparations science with MaxPeak Premier Solutions
In this webinar, we will describe how MaxPeak Premier Solutions reduce metal-analyte interactions to improve the reproducibility, recovery, and overall peak shape in biopharmaceutical-based assays.
13. Bruker Daltonics: Proteomics Goes 4D to Enhance Understanding of Clotting Diseases
In this webinar we will also learn how ion mobility is beneficial for cross-linking MS on timsTOF platform by enabling the separation of mono-linked peptides from cross-linked peptide pairs.