HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 20/2022
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 20/2022
In the week from May 16, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: The next step in cannabis potency testing: Analyzing cannabinoids by LC/MS
- Mo, 16.5.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
This webinar will outline the next steps in cannabis potency testing with a focus on developing methods utilizing mass spectrometry as an orthogonal technique to HPLC.
2. Agilent Technologies: SFC – only the solvent is critical
- Tu, 17.5.2022, 14:00 (CEST)
This webinar will explain basic scientific principles of SFC as a highly powerful liquid separation technique for the efficient separation a wide range of analytes.
3. SelectScience/CAMAG: The Universal HPTLC Mix (UHM): A new concept for System Suitability Tests (SST) in high-performance thin-layer chromatography
- Tu, 17.5.2022, 15:00 (CEST)
In this webinar, join Dr. Tiên Do, Head of Laboratory at CAMAG, as she explores the development of the UHM as a concept and its applicability for routine analysis.
4. Technology Networks/Bruker: Exploiting the timsTOF and MALDI-2 Platforms to Assess Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics in Preclinical Models
- Tu, 17.5.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Here, we introduce a timsTOF and MALDI-2 workflow to evaluate therapeutic activity.
5. Agilent Technologies: Alcoholic Beverages Virtual Seminar - Beer
- Tu, 17.5.2022, 20:00 (CEST - Prague)
3 Presentations: Markers of Consumer Acceptability in Lager Beer & LC-MS Analysis of Hop-Derived Humulone Constituents in Beer & HS-SPME Arrow/GC-MS of Smoke Taint-Related Volatile Phenols in Humulus lupulus.
6. Separation Science/Biotage: Practical Challenges in PFAS Extraction for Water Samples and How to Address Them
- We, 18.5.2022, 10:00 (CEST)
Separation Science & Biotage offers an presentation covering PFAS and some of the specific problems encountered with its analysis and practical solutions implemented during EPA and ISO methods investigation.
7. Phenomenex: LC Column Selection for Special Cases: High Throughput, High pH, High Aqueous, High Retention/Resolution
- Th, 19.5.2022, 05:00 (CEST)
Review column selection basics. Explain the selection approach for these special needs below: High throughput, High pH, High aqueous, High sensitivity.
8. Agilent Technologies: Improved Metabolomics Analysis Using an Iron-Free Flow Path
- Th, 19.5.2022, 14:00 (CEST)
In this webinar, we will demonstrate the advantages gained by using a biocompatible flow path over stainless steel by direct comparison of the Agilent 1290 Infinity II Bio LC and Agilent 1290 Infinity II LC.
9. Thermo Fisher Scientific: HPLC Method Transfer: A CDMO perspective
- Th, 19.5.2022, 18:00 (CEST)
We will share key learnings, feedback and best practices for transferring methods from competitive instruments and developing new ones onto the Vanquish liquid chromatography platform.