Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 48/2022
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 48/2022
In the week from November 28, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of liquid phase and especially HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars
1. SCIEX: SCIEX 7500 System Virtual Tech Day
- Tu, 29.11.2022, 09:55 (CET)
You will learn and experiment from our experts on how to acquire, review and process your data using SCIEX OS software and the SCIEX 7500 system.
2. Separation Science/Biotage: The Might of MIKRO: Rethinking Routine Analytical Workflows through Volume Reduction and Solvent Consumption
- Tu, 29.11.2022, 11:00 (CET)
A webinar presenting an overview of common but essential workflows in a microelution format, fully automated on the Biotage® Extrahera LV-200 sample preparation instrument.
3. Waters Corporation: AQbD Symposium - Day 1 - Concepts and Approaches for Enhanced Method Development
- Tu, 29.11.2022, 15:00 (CET)
An update on the guidance, and the impact for the industry, an example for the phase-appropriate implementation of AQbD MD and a how to mitigate risk using the MaxPeak High Performance Surface.
4. Agilent Technologies: Save Time Using the New Integration Optimizer in OpenLab CDS
- Tu, 29.11.2022, 17:00 (CET)
How do you know if your peak is “pure”? How do you know if your sample conforms to your gold standard?
5. Bruker Daltonics: MRMS-based detection of inherited metabolic diseases using the aXelerate® workflow
- We, 30.11.2022, 10:00 (CET)
Join us at this live lab and learn more about MRMS-based detection of inherited metabolic diseases.
6. The Analytical Scientist/PEAK Scientific/Agilent Technologies/Shimadzu: LC/MS Forum
- We, 30.11.2022, 14:00 (CET)
Featuring speakers from Peak Scientific, Shimadzu and Agilent, and more, will explore the latest LC-MS trends and innovations.
7. Waters Corporation: AQbD Symposium - Day 2 - Developing Fit for Purpose Methods for the Complete Life Cycle
- We, 30.11.2022, 15:00 (CET)
Join us and hear how to apply Method performance monitoring, and application of AQbD in the European Pharmacopeia.
8. Metrohm: Facing Pharma Lab Audits with Confidence
- We, 30.11.2022, 16:00 (CET)
In this upcoming webinar, we will discuss the latest advances in data management solutions for the pharmaceutical QC laboratory.
9. Technology Networks/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Hidden Traces – Using Chimeric Spectra To Boost Protein Identification Rates
- We, 30.11.2022, 17:00 (CET)
In this webinar, we explore how the CHIMERYS intelligent search algorithm gives us a handle to elucidate the hidden traces within chimeric spectra.
10. Agilent Technologies: Rapid Analysis of mRNA 5’ Capping and Poly-A Tailing with High-Resolution LC-MS
- We, 30.11.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Topics: LC-MS is a robust, sensitive and specific technology for quality control of mRNA. Workflows for mRNA 5’ capping and poly-A tailing. Detection and characterization of product-related impurities.
11. Separation Science//Thermo Fisher Scientific: How LIMS can benefit battery manufacturing workflows
- Th, 1.12.2022, 11:00 (CET)
Presentation will outlining the benefits of implementing a laboratory information management system into battery cell manufacturing workflows.
12. SelectScience/CAMAG: 4th HPTLC Online User Meeting, hosted by the HPTLC Association
- Th, 1.12.2022, 17:00 (CET)
Authentication and quality control of Western Australian honeys using HPTLC. HPTLC and machine learning – How to use machine learning with the outputs from HPTLC.
13. Technology Networks/Bruker: Maximize Biopharma Data Generation With Highly Multiplexed Mass Spectrometry Imaging
- Th, 1.12.2022, 17:00 (CET)
Understand the targeted protein imaging capabilities of mass spectrometry. See examples of MALDI imaging in the pharma/biotech industry. Learn about true multiomics techniques for tissue analysis.
14. Agilent Technologies: Watch Your Mass Spec Take Flight: The multiplexing StreamSelect LC/MS system quadruples the throughput
- Th, 1.12.2022, 21:00 (CET)
The Agilent StreamSelect LC/MS system increases the throughput of traditional LC/MS analyses
15. Agilent Technologies: When Do I Need a Polarizer on my UV-Vis-NIR?
- Fr, 2.12.2022, 19:00 (CET)
We will discuss how polarizers operate in the spectrometer and some examples of when they are needed for transmission and reflection spectroscopy.