Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 38/2022
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezLCMS Week 38/2022
In the week from September 19, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of liquid phase and especially HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Understanding Your UV-Vis Measurements
- Mo, 19.9.2022, 08:30 (CEST)
We will go over what is happening when we take a UV-VIS measurement, discuss how measurement parameters can improve our data collection, and look at applications like concentration and kinetics.
2. SelectScience/CAMAG: 3rd HPTLC Online User Meeting, hosted by the HPTLC Association
- Po, 19.9.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
Topic 1: HPTLC and HPTLC-MS – An essential, Topic 2: HPTLC – A good choice for extractables and leachables studies.
3. Separation Science/Thermo Fisher Scientific: End-to-end Solutions for the Complete Biorepository Sample Workflow
- Tu, 20.9.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
Presentation covering how the pre-configured capabilities of the SampleManager Biorepository solution can best support the critical biological material management in your biorepository lab.
4. C&EN/Wyatt Technology: Comparing Methods that Determine Empty-Full Ratio of AAV Capsids
- Tu, 20.9.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
This webinar compares the outcomes of numerous orthogonal characterization methods on a single vector preparation.
5. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Current and Emerging Methods and Strategies for Biotherapeutic Impurity Profiling
- We, 21.9.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
Separation Science, in collaboration with Agilent, offers an expert presentation and discussion event covering impurity profiling in the development and manufacture of therapeutic proteins.
6. Agilent Technologies: Key concepts of 2D-LC
- We, 21.9.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Learn about the four modes of 2D-LC: heart-cutting, multiple heart-cutting, selective and full comprehensive, and find out how they relate conceptually.
7. Agilent Technologies: Comparison of High-Resolution Data Dependent MSMS Strategies for Best Precursor Coverage of Aqueous Film Forming Foam Formulations
- We, 21.9.2022, 19:00 (CEST)
In this study, three approaches based on DDA acquisition for the MSMS fragmentation of fluorinated compounds were optimized and compared.
8. Agilent Technologies: Collision Induced Unfolding: Rapid, Sensitive, Information Rich Stability Measurements
- We, 21.9.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
In this presentation, I discuss recent developments surrounding collision induced unfolding (CIU) methods that aim to bridge this medicines technology gap.
9. Agilent Technologies: Meeting 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance With UV-Vis Spectrometers
- Th, 22.9.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
Agilent's Cary 60 and Cary 3500 UV-VIS spectrometers are capable of meeting 21 CFR Part 11 regulations and requirements and are here to help.