HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 22/2022
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 22/2022
In the week from May 30, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Waters Corporation: The #ConnectedLaboratory is real! - Part 3: Meet our newest member in the #ConnectedLaboratory
- Tu, 31.5.2022, 13:30 (CEST Prague)
Discover how the newest addition to the #ConnectedLaboratory will improve your plate and cartridge processing protocols.
2. Agilent Technologies: Application of GC/MS and LC/Q-TOF Towards the Reliable Quantification of Chlorinated Paraffins
- Tu, 31.5.2022, 14:00 (CEST)
Two key instrumental approaches for the analysis of chlorinated paraffins and some of the major complexities and challenges facing analysts in developing reliable quantification strategies.
3. Shimadzu Corporation: Compact MS with Countless Benefits - Mass Spectrometer Product Launch
- We, 1.6.2022, 09:00 (CEST)
Why compare the benefits between different makers of MS when you can get all of them with one system? Shimadzu will reveal the latest Compact MS with Countless Benefits.
4. Waters Corporation: ASMS Virtual Mass Spectrometry Users Meeting
- We, 1.6.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
Join us on June 1, where you can learn how the latest MS technologies, software and services are solving complex analytical challenges, no matter the application.
5. SelectScience/Merck: A diamond in the rough: Fundamentals and strategies for using porous graphitic carbon columns
- We, 1.6.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Join Clinton Corman, senior scientist at MilliporeSigma, as he discusses the fundamentals, troubleshooting, and method development aspects of using porous graphitic carbon in analytical chromatography assays.
6. Agilent Technologies: Innovation for Quantitation: An Overview of the Agilent LC/TQ Portfolio
- We, 1.6.2022, 19:00 (CEST - Prague)
Through a clear and straightfolio portfolio of LC/TQs, this talk will give a broad overview of Agilent’s current triple quadrupole LC/MS portfolio
7. SCIEX: PFAS testing: finding PFAS in people
- Th, 2.6.2022, 19:00 (CEST - Prague)
We will cover: Sources of PFAS in the body & Which PFAS we see in humans & Using LC-MS/MS to help understand the fate of PFAS in our bodies.