HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 24/2022
LabRulez: HPLC & LC/MS webinars Week 24/2022
In the week from June 13, 2022, the following webinars await you in the field of HPLC and LC/MS.
👉 Search and filter in more than 2 000 GC, LC nad MS webinars.
1. Waters Corporation: Accelerating Routine Food & Beverage Testing with Optimized Methods
- Tu, 14.6.2022, 10:00 (CEST)
Profiling and Quantifying Organic Acids in Beverages & Developing Efficient Methodologies for Sugar Substitute Analysis & How does the food industry contribute to the development...
2. Agilent Technologies: Sparkling Sample Preparation Automation Solutions for OMICS Analysis
- Tu, 14.6.2022, 20:00 (CEST)
3 Topics: Unleashing the Potential of Bravo Automation; Decoding Automation of Metabolite and Lipid Extraction; Sample Preparation for Phosphoproteomics, Immunopeptidomics, Protein-Protein interaction.
3. Waters Corporation: Strategies for Mycotoxins and Alkaloids Determination using LC and LC-MS/MS
- We, 15.6.2022, 10:00 (CEST)
Improving the Robustness of LC-MS/MS Methods for Multi-Mycotoxins Analysis & A UPLC-MS/MS Method for the Determination of Pyrrolizidine Alkaloids in Botanicals & A Comprehensive View: Using Multi-Toxin Methods.
4. Agilent Technologies: Optimizing Your MS Analysis by Selecting the Right Column
- We, 15.6.2022, 19:00 (CEST - Prague)
Learn how selecting the right column for ethyl glucuoronide and ethyl sulfate, two metabolite of ethanol detected in urine, and achieving resolution can improve linearity and stability over time.
5. Waters Corporation: Innovation in the Pursuit of Safe, Authentic, Nutritious, and Sustainable Food Supply Chains
- Th, 16.6.2022, 10:00 (CEST)
Ambient Ionization MS for HT Food Analyses & AAA for Food Protein Hydrolysates and Cell Culture Media & Radian ASAP & How are Analytical Technologies Supporting Innovation
6. Separation Science/PerkinElmer: Advantages of Laminar-Flow Mass Spectrometry for a Sensitive and Robust Determination of Mycotoxins in Food
- Th, 16.6.2022, 11:00 (CEST)
The advantages of LC-MS/MS technology and Laminar-Flow Mass Spectrometry will be discussed.
7. SelectScience/CAMAG: 2nd HPTLC Online User Meeting, hosted by the HPTLC Association
- Th, 16.6.2022, 15:00 (CEST)
The “HPTLC Online User Meetings” shall facilitate a worldwide exchange of knowledge between HPTLC users and share the spirit of working in an exciting analytical field!
8. Technology Networks/Waters Corporation: Simplify Analytical Workflows With Automated Pipetting
- Th, 16.6.2022, 16:00 (CEST)
This webinar will introduce a simple, smart and easy-to-implement automation solution to effectively carry out pipetting and sample preparation steps across a variety of bioanalytical workflows.
9. Agilent Technologies: New Mass Spec Systems with Transformational Enhanced Intelligence
- Th, 16.6.2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Join us and be the first to see our latest advances in mass spectrometry with three informational sessions highlighting new capabilities in LC/MS and GC/MS to improve your lab uptime and efficiency.